Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who you got?

Who comes out on top?

• Total voters
I got Tony...

Black Panther, Tony Stark and Vision should be too much for both parties.

If we going off movie version.

Comic version it's contest between between Cap and Ollie.

Cap has Scarlet Witch who can reality warp shit and that's that.

I watched a couple supergirl and flash episodes. Them cacs pumpkin spice lattes soft.
With their power sets they should get busy with the best of them but they be getting hoed in their TV shows by no names.

The real fight is between everyone in Tony's crew and scarlet witch.

I'ma bet on black tho (t'challa and rhodey) along with vision and spidey

It's a toss up b/t Tony and Ollie. Sike...Team Tony muthafuccas.

WAKANDA FOREVER!!!

Ok who would match up against who from each team? That's the real question

MCU Wanda lacks situational awareness. Ollie would pick up on that and have either Kara or Barry attack from a blind side....

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
MCU Wanda lacks situational awareness. Ollie would pick up on that and have either Kara or Barry attack from a blind side....

Flash speed blitz Wanda before she cast spell

Wanda doesn't even have to show herself as an obvious target. She can basically hide in the shadows, mindfuck Kara and Barry, and have them take out everyone else. She was basically pulling reality stone shenanigans in MoM. If she's intent on wiping people out, no one will be able to deal with that.

Wanda doesn't even have to show herself as an obvious target. She can basically hide in the shadows, mindfuck Kara and Barry, and have them take out everyone else. She was basically pulling reality stone shenanigans in MoM. If she's intent on wiping people out, no one will be able to deal with that.
Wanda's mind isn't fast enough. Flash finds and takes her out

• Haha
Meh, I got Team Cap. Three actual soldiers, two enhanced and one a master tactician, a long range assassin, and Wanda's reality warping abilities.

Wanda alone is enough. She can have everybody attacking one another by making them think they're the enemy and she doesn't even need to be close up on 'em to do it.

• Ether
When Civil War dropped I was Team Cap but after several views and after the events of Infinity War/Endgame itā€™s Team Tony all day. He was right.

Back