Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1378032

Yall remember this and everyone was supposed to ban the NFL. Felt like that shit lasted for 24 hours

Now we here a decade later more or less and we got all black entertainers fighting to be in the Super Bowl halftime. Kendrick is hot and on fire right now so I see why he is going on stage. Lil Wayne should perform that man looks like a crack head with cheese doodles in his head. “Not like Us” is going to be the most profitable diss record

lol u know damn well niggas don’t stand for nothing

View attachment 1378032

Yall remember this and everyone was supposed to ban the NFL. Felt like that shit lasted for 24 hours

Now we here a decade later more or less and we got all black entertainers fighting to be in the Super Bowl halftime. Kendrick is hot and on fire right now so I see why he is going on stage. Lil Wayne should perform that man looks like a crack head with cheese doodles in his head. “Not like Us” is going to be the most profitable diss record

I said it earlier, but I been stopped watching sports in general before this. I was tired of watching my ppl get treated like overpaid slaves just because they're athletically gifted. We should've brought the sports world to its knees thru boycotting after Don Imus's "nappy headed hoes" comment, but of course niggas don't have enough integrity for that. My cousin got her career destroyed because of this halftime show and everyone let it happen. Fuck Wayne's tears.

I said it earlier, but I been stopped watching sports in general before this. I was tired of watching my ppl get treated like overpaid slaves just because they're athletically gifted. We should've brought the sports world to its knees thru boycotting after Don Imus's "nappy headed hoes" comment, but of course niggas don't have enough integrity for that. My cousin got her career destroyed because of this halftime show and everyone let it happen. Fuck Wayne's tears.
Nappy headed hoes
The Clippers Owner hating black men
Colin Kappernick knee

I’m sure there are others

But the oxymoron juxtaposition (all the other big wild confusing words that I don’t know that I am using correctly) is that this song is supposed to be a positive movement for corporate vs artist.

Kendrick has the song like “not like us” people using and treating it like another marching Black Panther movement dissing Drake and corporations. All a while it’s about to be played in a stadium owned by a business with openly racists owners and fans

Also the “99% vs 1%” argument battle is also tied into the vibe of the song “Not like us” corporations vs artists/ regular folks

It’s like we all getting played and cheering for it. The message is there but when you dig deeper, the message is JUST THERE but not used

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
lol why do people even care if he was offered it at some point or not. The nigga aint performing and Wayne aint either. Kendrick is

:niggaa:

Cuz man...knowing...even if it's false...that he was "offered" and "turned it down" gives them a tiny bit of comfort.

I appreciate what Jay and the NFL are doing.

Time to bring you and the rest of you fucking troglodytes into the modern era.

Set trippin don’t make for good money.

Fuck the bullshit your mfers talking about.
This is about the bottom line.

You backwards thinking ass mfers better catch the wave before you are left in the fucking past.

Grow up.

“He got a black person it just wasn’t the right one!”

Fuck outta here

Back