Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.

Model Rebecca J Claims Drake Once Sent Her Angry Letter About Sex​

Jessenia Rebecca, better known as adult content creator Rebecca J, claimed Drakeonce sent her an angry letter about sex during a recent episode of The Content House Podcast.

When For All The Dogs creator name was mentioned during the topic, Smash or Pass, Drake and Rebecca J’s past interactions came up. Recalling a DM conversation, Rebecca claimed:

“So, Drake actually slid into my DMs. Girl, he blocked me after. Basically, he wanted to take me out, and just because my Instagram is so overly sexual, I was just like, you know, ‘I’ll go out with you,’ but I’m just kind of establishing the boundary. ‘Like, just so you know, I’m not that type of girl,’ and he got so pissed, girl.”

She concluded by saying the entertainer replied with a lengthy message shocked by her claims. The conversation were also unsent by Drizzy, according to the model.

She continued: “He sent me a freaking paragraph this long. Like, ‘I can’t believe you think I’m that type of guy, you’re so presumptuous for thinking that. You’ve listed all these great qualities in a woman and you don’t’ … Like, just this whole rattle. Girl, [he] hammered in on me. He just started un-sending the messages and then blocked me.”

Rebecca J posted the clip on Instagram with the caption: “Yeah, Drake blocked me for saying Im not promiscuous (even though my page might lead you to believe differently) . Would you cancel a date with a girl just because she said “ I don’t get intimate on the first date” ?”

Rebecca J and Drake had no connection prior to the conversation. Drake has not responded to Rebecca J’s story at the moment.

Tayylavie and Wynter, other Onlyfans models, have also claimed the 6God in their direct messages in the past. Drake sliding in direct messages has regularly shown up on newsfeeds over the years, whether it be Angel Reese or Playboy model Veronica Correia or writer Wiz Fajita.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😈😈😈

giphy.gif

This shit is so fire!!
but if Alchemist wanna be safe in Toronto or any parts of Canada if and when he comes through, Imma need him to lace Drake with some beats that are more John Blaze than both them joints in the near future and we'll call it even

Back