Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kendrick #1

Drake trying to win game 2

Cole still wanted it to be the big 3, but he hiding. You ever realize that when J Cole started hiding we started to get more Andre 3000?

Big Sean at #4, none of his new songs really hitting like that

Meek Mill trying to make practice songs while doing errands for Diddy

Future - Future, I can never understand what he is saying

Asap Rocky, isn’t he supposed to be dropping new music soon

LMAO 😂 Ross is a master manipulator and habitual liar too

Nigga got in his feelings when he found out that Drake is running shit behind the scenes with Gamma and ting, then unfollowed him on IG on some elementary shit

Talking 'bout his name being mentioned so he jumped off the porch,...meanwhile, The Game been waiting for a reply for about 2-3 months now lol

Nigga got in his feelings when he found out that Drake is running shit behind the scenes with Gamma and ting, then unfollowed him on IG on some elementary shit

Talking 'bout his name being mentioned so he jumped off the porch,...meanwhile, The Game been waiting for a reply for about 2-3 months now lol
Ross can’t get no clout from beefing with The Game. That’s why he conveniently took the high road.

Who wasting their time beefing with Game though

Mann I've been listening to some of his newer music (this whole affair is the most I've listened to rap in a minute) and the reactions on youtube. He's got a couple joints and he's getting positive feedback.

Even though kdot fans are spamming and trolling his new music with hate.

50 once said kill niggaz with consistency or something like that.

My 2¢ keep putting out hits and do your streaming numbers or chill for awhile because you just came off a tour....

...but to run and get your ass beat again is probably the shit u don't want.

Homie still double down taking him some L's
Back to back

Is not the move.

In some people eyes he'll never win anyway, no matter what.

Leave that shit alone and do what you good at.... taking songs from ghostwriters that can't make a hit and blow that shit up.

I mean if they go again I'mma listen but if it gets as bad as it just did AGAIN

nwo-hulk-hogan.gif

I'ma gon head and join the hating ass team captains @Black_Samson and @Iceberg_Taylor and clown blood too

Mann I've been listening to some of his newer music (this whole affair is the most I've listened to rap in a minute) and the reactions on youtube. He's got a couple joints and he's getting positive feedback.

Even though kdot fans are spamming and trolling his new music with hate.

50 once said kill niggaz with consistency or something like that.

My 2¢ keep putting out hits and do your streaming numbers or chill for awhile because you just came off a tour....

...but to run and get your ass beat again is probably the shit u don't want.

Homie still double down taking him some L's
Back to back

Is not the move.

In some people eyes he'll never win anyway, no matter what.

Leave that shit alone and do what you good at.... taking songs from ghostwriters that can't make a hit and blow that shit up.

I mean if they go again I'mma listen but if it gets as bad as it just did AGAIN

nwo-hulk-hogan.gif

I'ma gon head and join the hating ass team captains @Black_Samson and @Iceberg_Taylor and clown blood too
lol you been conditioned to think I'm hatin for team embassy and Idk why but
200w.gif

Back