Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
But 500k dollar alot of money. Pretty sure nobody on this site ever gonna make that much in their life time

I've officially reached $100k CAD, I have $400k more to go. Brother Don Dada...

giphy.gif

Yeah and Drake needs to split this with security, staff, friends, chef etc. I am pretty sure out of $300k maybe 100k goes to his bank

That's every artists bro. Which artist do you know that's pocketing everything and not sharing a single dime?

Last edited:
How I make money is none of your business but can tell you I pay the rent and have food on the table

I'm happy for you if you get paid to be employed on this site. I still don't think you'll get to $500k without a loan ever in your lifetime. Sorry
Did you have to wear a helmet in grade school? 🤔

I wanted to spin the block and say that I'm disgusted that niggas is on a hip hop forum 18 days after the peak of the biggest on wax hip hop battle ever--or at least since Jay & Nas--talking about, "close the thread" and "y'all still talking about this." I don't know if it's the short attention spans or folks salty at the outcome but one thing that's for certain is AHH ain't die and have it's spirit resurrected by @Goldie in the form of ABW for this malarky.

I wanted to spin the block and say that I'm disgusted that niggas is on a hip hop forum 18 days after the peak of the biggest on wax hip hop battle ever--or at least since Jay & Nas--talking about, "close the thread" and "y'all still talking about this." I don't know if it's the short attention spans or folks salty at the outcome but one thing that's for certain is AHH ain't die and have it's spirit resurrected by @Goldie in the form of ABW for this malarky.
How long have you been here and have seen a thread threatened to be locked and it was actually locked🤔

I mean, yes it's happened to move posts but can you name a thread that was locked and never reopened? I don't believe you can brother

Back