Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
They saying Drake and AK fuck dogs
Now they sayin he a freaky ass nigga who like to 69 dogs
View attachment 1310667

So the claim is that some euro rapper Dutch something is on tape doing some ungodly crap with one. And Drake had the footage. Apparently Ak was playing the footage on 1of his streams

The other claim is that The freaky ass nigga likes to force females to eat drink and do other types of shit out of dog bowls

Wouldn't surprise me if he learned that behavior from his Dubai friends

Nigga.

Let’s use our brains again, no diddy.

Do yoy REALLY think that these niggas is fuckin dogs. I’m not even gonna use a question mark.
I don’t put anything past anyone

Examples

Also y come in here to say close the thread if the shit has run its course for you….u could just not come in here

More attention whoring behavior lmao

Not at all… I just keep checking it because the mentions saying it’s new posts, and I come in hoping it’s something worthwhile and it’s just more silly shit.

So either we take the silly shit to the appropriate thread, or close this up. Its run its course

Not at all… I just keep checking it because the mentions saying it’s new posts, and I come in hoping it’s something worthwhile and it’s just more silly shit.

So either we take the silly shit to the appropriate thread, or close this up. Its run its course
So this means u won’t come in here anymore?

Lmao

I know you pretending to not have reading comprehension for comedic purposes, but as I explained before… checking the mentions is what brings me here.

Because this…
But if it’s run its course in your opinion why check the mentions

It’s over

Ole let me stay in my seat after the credits just in case ass nigga lol

Back