Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's why I was curious if it really was hammer.
If pac had a stint in Oakland shouldn't he have known that or was this before?
Why would he call what hammer was doing some sambo shit when he got in from being a background dancer?

Old niggaz

@Old Man Cain

@konceptjones

@ZMaKEa

@deadeye
The_Auxiliary_Territorial_Service_in_the_United_Kingdom_1939_-_1945_H36315.jpg

I need answers.

Pac was a background dancer for DU, then moved to rapping. His content was what I like to call "Panther lite", (as opposed to Paris' full on Black Panther Movement shits). He was for the people, upliftment, and alladat. 2nd album onward and he applied the Bishop persona to his music and turned into Thug Savior.

Hammer, however, was all about dancing and playing the "safe negro" role to whitey, whether he was one in real life or not. He appealed to the pop crowd, shuckin' and jivin' for whitey all the way to the bank.

What Pac was saying was spot-on, however if we're really real about it, he morphed into the same shit over time, but on the other side of the spectrum. Instead of dancing, he was thuggin.

Last edited:
This shit be missing me
I think even the most conscious rapper will drop a gun bar or metaphor here and there but it never changes their overall image to me.
I've never seen this nigga Drake as tough or pretending to be tough.
True cause J Cole is known for his gun bars but I'm sure no one thinks he's really living like that.

Back