Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
The music aspect ain't over but the extra shit is getting more attention than the music and that's putting the music on the backburner.

Drake's next track will be dissected into oblivion. Niggas are going to turn into child psychologist and try to find out where Drake went wrong in his life as a child based off a bar.

You're gonna need a Kufi to digest Kenny's next song or you ain't Black. Democrats are going to start using Kenny's diss tracks as background music for their rally's and Kamala is gonna go on the Breakfast Club and tell us about how the Rolling 70's Oakland Bloods had an after school reading program that inspired her to pursue Law.

The other stuff is getting attention but not mainstream “This is CNN” attention. “Not Like Us” & all its memeable, ridiculous glory is still the wave. It honestly feels like both dudes are moving on from this for the most part musically. This is definitely the “read the room, move on” part of the beef. There maybe subliminals thrown but these dudes need to start focusing on selling albums now.

The world at large gonna forget about this once another catastrophe happens sooner than later.

The hotel staff dude is pissed 😂

Drake sent the goons for the dude who made the AI kendrick track, so I already know he got the whole team looking for this hotel dude.

They arent pretending they are openly ignoring

and it isnt a demand as there aren't potential repercussions attached to the request
The threat is divesting from the system altogether and withholding the vote til we get reparations

Niggas are frightened of that option because it requires integrity and upsetting white people.

It requires more guts than just determining if Kendrick or drake won a rap battle

What if I told you Tupac's death actually had nothing to do with the so called East Coast West Coast beef and it was just a coincidence

Now about your prostitute daughter who was born into money....

You know what’s crazy if we know what really happened what does he gain for pushing the old bullshit narrative?

I wonder if the handful of celebrities defending drake are on payroll or connected to the same bs.

You know what’s crazy if we know what really happened what does he gain for pushing the old bullshit narrative?

I wonder if the handful of celebrities defending drake are on payroll or connected to the same bs.
U know how the AIPAC were trying to pay black and brown politicians to run against members of the Squad

:hahaha:

Back