Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
it happens to all the greats...pesants cant wait to watch them fall for whatever reason...unfortunately you cant beat a nigga based on lie HE GAVE YOU lmaoo in the art of war if you fool your enemy with false information that basically costs them the battle....these basic kendrick fans dont understand the art of war so they dont know why he lost...all that conscious rapping and his fans STILL dumb AF lmaoo

Except it didn’t cost him the battle. Even if we were to believe Drake did that (I don’t), he gave Kendrick a prop gun loaded with blanks and proceeded to get pistol whipped anyway.

Ima rattle off the head every rapper I can name that has disrespected Drake or had a problem with him in some way

Jay
Beans
Koonye
Meek
Pusha
Pharrell
Chris Brown
Rihanna
Weeknd
Metro
Diddy
Kendrick
Future
Ross
Rocky
Budden
Tyga
Daylyt

Edit- Dmx
Common

Who else?

DMX didn't have an issue with Drake personally. He even took back the shit he said and gave Drake his props before he passed away.

Ima rattle off the head every rapper I can name that has disrespected Drake or had a problem with him in some way

Jay
Beans
Koonye
Meek
Pusha
Pharrell
Chris Brown
Rihanna
Weeknd
Metro
Diddy
Kendrick
Future
Ross
Rocky
Budden
Tyga
Daylyt

Edit- Dmx
Common

Who else?

Elzo in here like

QGZBpodY7Kdtw99y04.webp
More slander to spew

Has it been proven it was fake, given information? Or are you just saying shit to support your chosen rapper?
has it been proven to be true? dumbass lmao what kinda arguement is that? lets go through the lies though...where is his 11 year old daughter? where are the kids he touched ? ALL alleged females spoke up and said that shit was FALSE...lets see what else....how is he a vulture when hes carried music for over a decade...without him who would we have been listening to for hits? Kendrick!? Lmaoooo who did he snitch on? wheres the paperwork??....a whole rap battle based on lies THE ONLY truthful thing is that kendrick baby mother doesnt follow him on the gram but follows the nigga she could be fucking lmaoo

has it been proven to be true? dumbass lmao what kinda arguement is that? lets go through the lies though...where is his 11 year old daughter? where are the kids he touched ? ALL alleged females spoke up and said that shit was FALSE...lets see what else....how is he a vulture when hes carried music for over a decade...without him who would we have been listening to for hits? Kendrick!? Lmaoooo who did he snitch on? wheres the paperwork??....a whole rap battle based on lies THE ONLY truthful thing is that kendrick baby mother doesnt follow him on the gram but follows the nigga she could be fucking lmaoo
sad-dance-boy-dancing.gif

I wonder how the splits would work in a situation like this. Dude came up with the lyrics im assuming and then put it into some ai joint to come up with the song. Ive seen some people say it was SunoAI but havent seen any confirmation. Then you got Metro who then flipped that.

Prolly all just promo/marketing shit but if cats actually wanted to sell it I wonder how that would work

Back