Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Niggas lucky that shyt died down. That nigga Kendrick sounded like he was willing to reach the depths of the dark realm to put that nigga away.

MTG2 would had that nigga speaking to Drake's dead great grandparents, enchanting spells, and speaking in a 5000 year old Mesopotamian language that's unknown.

Also, the way niggas are labeling anybody who even sounds like they’re defending Drake as a Drake Stan really shows that niggas really are convincing themselves that things are going one way no matter what.

I like both and I think both of them brought that shit with all of their songs but this was not some extremely one sided battle and it’s not even over. Niggas are speaking in finalities because they want it to be one way. The same way high as were saying that they were surprised that Drake responded? Huh? Why would you be surprised? If you were surprised that Drake even responded as hard as he did then you clearly had you mind made up before this battle even started.

Let these niggas rap without making a declaration. Why would anybody call this shit over? They’ve been trading jabs for 10 years. Why would a few tracks in 3 weeks be the end of it? Niggas just want it to be one way and they’re letting their bias show.

Let these niggas rap and judge them accordingly.

The “beef” might not be over, Drake/Kendrick might continue subbing each other in the future… but the argument is settled.

Ain’t no big 3.

IMG_6715.jpeg

Call it what you want.

I see him hanging with cacs a lot

His peers made an album series called.... we don't trust you.

Then they got the industry to jump him

These are facts

You do the math

Drake doesn’t only hang with white people lol. Other rappers do to including the niggas that dissed him. Also what do you say when you see Drake with other niggas? He’s faking? This corny man.

Metro spent a whole day calling Drake a pedo only for this nigga to have the worst Tweets on all of this shit with his pedo Tweets that he was deleting. How can you be championing a nigga that was doing the shit he is accusing another nigga of doing?

They got the industry to jump him?

Lol

This is not true. Who is the industry. Again, I’m asking you to take a look at the niggas you are propping up and championing like they are the voice of the industry. If anything the majority of the industry has been….quiet. Just like they have been for the last 15 years.

Show me what you mean by the industry? Outside of the niggas on the actual tracks dissing him, how has the industry been against Drake? The same Drake coming off one of ten biggest tours ever. That Drake? The industry is flipping on that nigga? The industry isn’t a few rappers (not including Kendrick)flip flopping on a nigga they been riding with for 15 years.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ima rattle off the head every rapper I can name that has disrespected Drake or had a problem with him in some way

Jay
Beans
Koonye
Meek
Pusha
Pharrell
Chris Brown
Rihanna
Weeknd
Metro
Diddy
Kendrick
Future
Ross
Rocky
Budden
Tyga
Daylyt

Edit- Dmx
Common

Who else?

Luda

over "I fill her up, balloons!"

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ain’t you from Canada too? What type shit you on thinking you can talk to us about our culture, croadie?

What? Nigga, wtf are you talking about?

You niggas are so brainwashed into hating Drake that you’re making up Drake Stans now.

Wtf are we doing here?

I might physically and genetically be one of the blackest niggas on this site lolololololololol

You niggas gotta chill trying to label anybody that sounds like they’re defending Drake as an opp to Black culture.

Nigga really just called me Canadian and not Black….

Wtf is happening too me? Lolololololololol

So the wheelchair guy works for the newspaper thats also in the video w the items.

Riddler posted the cctv shot of wheelchair guy at the hotel where Drake was staying at 3am. Looks like Chubbs is behind him.

Riddler says Jimmy Brooks (Drakes wheelchair character) would not have been proud of Drake that night

....i have no idea lol

They sayin thats the wheelchair guys ventilator machine noise on the 1st 10sec of 6:16 before the beat starts

EKBSAAbWkAAd2Qf

Back