Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
mane something aint adding up

drake sold too many records and had too much co-signers during his run for this many people to claim they hate him
That's what happens when someone is at the top of their industry. Ppl that want that spot, ppl that don't want that person to be at that spot but have to live with it, and ppl that benefit from keeping that person in that spot will comply and show fake love until that person is too compromised to fend for themselves. It happened to Ja Rule, it happened to Kanye, and now it's happening to Drake. Jay literally said this on Light Up.

mane something aint adding up

drake sold too many records and had too much co-signers during his run for this many people to claim they hate him

Nah I think it comes with the territory.

Happened to Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Kanye West and others.

Only difference is social media makes things more dramatic. It's just Drake's turn now.

That's what happens when someone is at the top of their industry. Ppl that want that spot, ppl that don't want that person to be at that spot but have to live with it, and ppl that benefit from keeping that person in that spot will comply and show fake love until that person is too compromised to fend for themselves. It happened to Ja Rule, it happened to Kanye, and now it's happening to Drake. Jay literally said this on Light Up.

This.

Plus add the fact that Drake moves like a slimy ass nigga

you think he's DONE done or can still exist but not as impactful/relevant

in the scary hours thread i asked if he would get the rick ross treatment for his questionable line in lemon pepper freestyle - got nothing but push back and justification for it

he wont get that benefit of the doubt anymore

in the scary hours thread i asked if he would get the rick ross treatment for his questionable line in lemon pepper freestyle - got nothing but push back and justification for it

I mean in the generation we are in…the shit is now gonna follow him forever

A diss track calling u a pedo and culture vulture will be number one on the charts as we head into the summer

But he ll be fine as long as he drops good music and tries to move authentically

The only issue is that ppl were already feeling like bro was stale musically prior to the beef pause so his next shit musically gotta be crazy or it’s gonna be dark times

The ghostwriting stuff should've been the end of Drake... dude just became an even bigger star. The pedo stuff is different. Most ppl, as well as my old washed ass knew about MBB and the weird shit he does with young girls which you can attribute to his upbringing and Canadian consent laws. We're having a good laugh right now, but as someone that at one point thought Drake was a cancer to hip hop I hate to see him get ended by unfounded rumors on that level.

Only sports I follow religiously is soccer... BTW

But I get your frustrations... Them posts don't bother me anyhow because I'm assuming they're updated daily?

images

lol, why? What was the “fuck Drake” moment for you? Like mention before, I didn’t realize these many niggas hate him.
The jorja smith mess. I've always found him corny but that was the point I started gettin annoyed. Then when he got around certified loverboys the music wasn't good enough to overlook how weird he was getting.

I dont hate him there's still music of his I like i just been cool off him the past few yrs

Back