FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't know how reliable but if true, its over

I was going to bring this up after MTG dropped but I got lazy. I may be wrong, but I don't see any of that affecting his business now unless some women start coming out w/ allegations that can't be ignored. He's still worth too much to too many people. I could see them giving him the Cosby, Diddy, R-Kelly treatment down the line though if 20 women pop up w/ allegations once his profitability is on the decline.

I was going to bring this up after MTG dropped but I got lazy. I may be wrong, but I don't see any of that affecting his business now unless some women start coming out w/ allegations that can't be ignored. He's still worth too much to too many people. I could see them giving him the Cosby, Diddy, R-Kelly treatment down the line though if 20 women pop up w/ allegations once his profitability is on the decline.
Having the world singing a song about you being a pedo is not a good thing for the face of any brand

Oh shit, word?
Couldn't find anything about it but I remember them saying she was dead when hi power came out, and he also talks about her in past sense.

But even if she ain't she dead he drake made fun of her getting molested as a child.

This shit make cancel dude

Couldn't find anything about it but I remember them saying she was dead when hi power came out, and he also talks about her in past sense.

But even if she ain't she dead he drake made fun of her getting molested as a child.

This shit make cancel dude
Niggas brought dudes son . Niggas said way worst

Having the world singing a song about you being a pedo is not a good thing for the face of any brand

True, but the powers that be always manage to work their magic when it benefits them. They can always deflect and keep pushing the "it's lies...where's the proof" narrative.