Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also there's a few misteps in his response

Kendrick never mentioned Millie Brown
Good brother @Breezy_Kilroy she is the one that got all this pedo stuff started.

I don't know if these niggas in here are being blatancy stupid, dumb, or ignorant to the full context of the whole pedo lane but it's scary on how people are invested and not invested at the same time and that's no disrespect to you good brother

Cole never involved himself in this type of goofiness. He responded to Lil Pump saying "fuck J Cole" by conducting an interview with him. That alone makes him better than both these niggas.
J Cole also had the one rapper come at him the dude that go with that black/Asian tennis girl

Cordae

He basically responded the same way it's all love lil bro and good luck lol

I think I was one of them

He said he's too famous
He deflected to Kendrick being molested

Do you consider those good rebuttals to being called a pedo?
Kinda because he said Kendrick is projecting. Because if you’re molested when you’re young you have a higher chance of doing the same thing

that’s my take.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Like if Dave really fcked your girl and got her pregnant
Talk about breeding resentment

This part of Drake's pen won't get the credit it deserves but his catalog is littered with witty and clever lines

Remember high school when the kid with the family with paper would come to school with all the newest clothes and kicks but he was a corny fuck nigga.

You basically the types the would encourage the behavior with "but he got that shit on though."

We acknowledged it. His writers did some good pen work but the angle was pulling a cheddar bob.

U left out the part where he just straight up denied it. What more in your opinion should he do to convince u?
I don't know if he is 🤷‍♂️

He has done questionable things like texting Millie when she was 14, talking to Billie when she was 17, touching up that girl on stage, that creepy ass comment on Billie's 18th birthday

I'd like to hope he isn't

I don't know if he is 🤷‍♂️

He has done questionable things like texting Millie when she was 14, talking to Billie when she was 17, touching up that girl on stage, that creepy ass comment on Billie's 18th birthday

I'd like to hope he isn't
Ofc none of us know if any of this is true. That wasn't my question though.

Back