FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
People here has already said it: there’s not much (so far) that Aubrey’s disses have said that Kendrick himself didn’t already cover, so on the real, Aubrey’s words don’t hold as much wait as you’d like them too.

However, even IF the shit about the secret daughter is false, that’s not what Aubrey should be focusing on. That pedo shit goin make a muhfucka look SUPER foul out here.

However, this has gone almost too far. I think there should be one last round, then that’s it. There is such a thing as overkill, and even with the venom that’s come out, these teo have proven that there isn’t a Big 3….it’s just a Big 2.

Reactions: cousinskeether
From my generation, Drake already slumped Kendrick and this over. From the new generation, they see different. That deeper darker criminal link shit is vibes for them.

Low key tho, nigga drake made an entire fucking video about his diss. To be viewed on YouTube do numbers and feed the people who assisted in making the video.

Bro taking this opportunity to feed folk with other niggaz money. There’s so much of this from a perspective of my generation that makes Drake the clear winner.

What generation is this because this sounds like Gen Z nonsense. Hell, I don't even wanna slag Gen Z like that because they ain't jocking Family Matters on the TL.

Drake's diss is basically "I listened to your last album," and "Lipstick Alley said." Surface level nonsense. They may play the first third of this shit outside but the rest is on mute.

From my generation, Drake already slumped Kendrick and this over. From the new generation, they see different. That deeper darker criminal link shit is vibes for them.

Low key tho, nigga drake made an entire fucking video about his diss. To be viewed on YouTube do numbers and feed the people who assisted in making the video.

Bro taking this opportunity to feed folk with other niggaz money. There’s so much of this from a perspective of my generation that makes Drake the clear winner.

Whose generation? I see you got Buddens debut album cover as your avi but if you from THAT generation you ain’t saying Drake slumped Kendrick with a straight face.

What generation is this because this sounds like Gen Z nonsense. Hell, I don't even wanna slag Gen Z like that because they ain't jocking Family Matters on the TL.

Drake's diss is basically "I listened to your last album," and "Lipstick Alley said." Surface level nonsense. They may play the first third of this shit outside but the rest is on mute.
Whose generation? I see you got Buddens debut album cover as your avi but if you from THAT generation you ain’t saying Drake slumped Kendrick with a straight face.
I respect you opinions

1714862685304.gif

And that’s Joe Biden

The generation where a diss song was listenable and not just a run down of why I don’t like you

A diss song essentially is a run down of why you don’t like somebody but I know what you trying to say. Doesn’t change the fact that Kendrick followed the assignment & did it better than Drake.

A diss song essentially is a run down of why you don’t like somebody but I know what you trying to say. Doesn’t change the fact that Kendrick followed the assignment & did it better than Drake.
According to the kids now, it doesn’t matter that nba dudes carry, flop, and travel as much as they do, they still ball.

A older generation thinks differently,..

Same principles

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I seen a video saying how Pusha made Drake bring his son into the limelight

Drake gon make KDot finally marry his girl

Internet ain’t shit. It’s funny when both sides getting that work
Looking back at it. It was pretty stupid of people to think Drake was a bad father because he didn't let a group of strangers know he had a son or wasn't in his son life. Fans/haters are terrible

Looking back at it. It was pretty stupid of people to think Drake was a bad father because he didn't let a group of strangers know he had a son or wasn't in his son life. Fans/haters are terrible

This is true, but it didn’t help that he handled it like it was the case.

it’s none of our business if drake had kids

but the fact we keep finding out about them on diss tracks is amusing

legit or not, the jokes are coming

Reactions: illestni99ainne