Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol, even if she wasn't.

Lol, Kendrick didn't say, I hate biracial people.

He simply said you ain't Black like me or the people you style jack from. You are a cosplayer.

Lol, this is the thing we can't do.

Accept the truth of something without considering it to me.

Motherfuckers out here wanna deny reality for a faux sense of racial solidarity with motherfuckers that got options.

How you gonna have solidarity with a motherfucker that checks two boxes when he does the census?

Fuck wrong with niggas.
Bruh.

Being black ain’t something you can be. It’s what you are. We gotta stop thinking being black is something that can be taught

Bruh.

Being black ain’t something you can be. It’s what you are. We gotta stop thinking being black is something that can be taught

Lol, no, you misunderstanding me.

I am for actual, unambiguous, non-borderline, native-born Black Americans for defining who gets to be involved in their culture and politics based on historical connections to the United States.

Meaning, if you are from somewhere else, get the fuck on.

Y'all not understand the intellectual and political nuances of what Drake is caught up in.

American niggas got tired of a foreign motherfucker that have no stake in Black Americans, cosplaying, and limiting opportunities for natives that grew their own sound and style.

Kendrick bars resonate with an overall sentiment that all of us are feeling that actually care about where we come from.

And if people are Drake-like motherfuckers, and hop between geographies, races, ethnicities, looking for acceptance because they are rootless then oh well lol.

We don't have to accept them because crackers don't.

Last edited:
That shit sounds dumb. None of that makes him less Black. It makes him not American. I hate people really misusing sociological concepts to dissect culture when they don't actually know how to analyze what they're talking about. This what happens when people don't fucking read. Stupid people are running rampant
And stupid people have the floor and people who dont know they are stupid help spread and believe the stupdity because they whole trible/crew is stupid they are non the wiser because.. well they are stupid

If anyone grouped niggas together i. The most stereotypical/cartoonish fashion we call them racist but our own people do it

Stupid

Dude is irritating as shit and he’s like 61..

The truth is irritating.

Y'all thought this beef was about women and friendly competition.

When it's about wealth, money, ethnic and cultural boundaries.

And motherfuckers don't got the stomach for the conversation

Lol, I really don't give a fuck about Drake's racial identity or lack of one. Lol, I applaud a motherfucker that can basically invent himself into something that he's not and get away with it.

The Rock and Vin Diesel did the same shit.

Lol, but when the truth is spoken by a truthsayer and we all know it, that's some other shit. Pusha T told the truth. Kendrick told the truth.

Black Americans are always willing to trade their authenticity for acceptance from outsiders and then be confused why everyone else is eating.

The first time Black American artists, on their own, got together to publically oust an outsider, lol niggas defending the motherfucker's Blackness.

Y'all defending master's son.

Back