Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol. Jay was crying about niggas giving donations on that shit. That nigga was tight. He’s doesn’t get called out enough for that shit.
That whole song sounded like he was begging/campaigning for people to choose him over Nas. When a dude is driven to that, I think he lost.
No I don't care about none of that.. if he says I skeeted on your baby seat because I fucked your baby mom in your Jeep, you win to me, hands down

That's a Tiger Uppercut

Thats always been Jay stans crutch on why Jay won, cuz he claimed he fucked Nas ex. That shit aint fire, thats low hanging fruit. Niggas try and say that in arguments they're losing all the time & most of the time it isnt true. Just accept the nigga lost.

20 years later yall using the word ether and even clicking on the ether button on a forum. Its obvious whos diss record went harder

Thats always been Jay stans crutch on why Jay won, cuz he claimed he fucked Nas ex. That shit aint fire, thats low hanging fruit. Niggas try and say that in arguments they're losing all the time & most of the time it isnt true. Just accept the nigga lost.

20 years later yall using the word ether and even clicking on the ether button on a forum. Its obvious whos diss record went harder
I don't care. A Hard punch is a hard punch. It hurts.
All that shit went out the window when Carmen said Jay was obsessed with Nas and asked her how big Nas was. PAUSE PAUSE TRIPLE PAUSE NO DIDDY.

Lmao!! we're not believing groupies who got books to sell now are we?

Low hanging fruit?

and ether calling hov gay and ugly wasn’t low hanging fruit?

C’mon man.

I mean.. competition is a part of it because that's the origin..

Hip hop started as disco break beats being looped over and over and the MC on the mic had to adlib and improvise. The words that they came up with became meaningful. And then it became "i can say meaningful words better than you". "No you can't, lets battle". Battling just happened very organically

It's like a gift and a curse, it's a beautiful organic artform but sometimes it turns ugly and nasty and it's looked at as the only genre that does that (niggers)

That's healthy competition though, and makes both parties better. That's different than trying to destroy them and mess up their career.

And also it's a business now (especially at their level), so act like it. Things can evolve and shed some of their old habits.

The dude with the best song in a beef(in your opinion) not winning the beef
i think that the production is top tier, im also a big fan of the good, the bad, and the ugly…so i liked use of that sample

jays rhymes were on point and many memorable lines, he was in his bag and i think many of his critques of nas were true “is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?”
and were things my boys and i questioned about nas even before the beef

and he even acknowledged in the song that he was defeated, which i thought was showing a sign of respect
after Ether, nothing he could have done would won the battle…but i still think it was a good response

all in all i liked the song the best out of all of them, nas’s you wanna be me would be my second favorite in the beef

And yet we applaud, ya baby mama was mine before you and I know why you mad and paying for front row seats to shows... I'm not dogging it, shit hits right to the jaw, but either its all good or all bad

Back