Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nigga, people googling about Lupe like he died.

His last release didn't chart. At all. Not the singles, not the album. You don't get to call out the top artists in the game when you aren't even in the game anymore.

He need the go the podcast route and try to get some shine that way.
he definitely makes arty albums that aren’t intended to chart, you get no disagreement from me

but kendrick can’t come out and say he’ll take on anybody, like he did on Control…and then consistently duck a well regarded emcee that wants the smoke…

i don’t respect that.

i’m a fan of all three of them, for the record.

Here I thought sales wasn’t a factor lmao and newsflash no one is moving units besides Drake , Kendrick and Cole

Future got lucky Kendrick made him go viral

he definitely makes arty albums that aren’t intended to chart, you get no disagreement from me

but kendrick can’t come out and say he’ll take on anybody, like he did on Control…and then consistently duck a well regarded emcee that wants the smoke…

i don’t respect that.

i’m a fan of all three of them, for the record.
Sales aren't a factor towards who is best. But you can't respond to everyone. Lebron ain't showing up to the GLeague just cause someone talks reckless.

And yeah Control. Notice who Kendrick didn't name in that list. They're not contemporaries, they're from different eras. Lupe is just clout chasing.

Sales aren't a factor towards who is best. But you can't respond to everyone. Lebron ain't showing up to the GLeague just cause someone talks reckless.

And yeah Control. Notice who Kendrick didn't name in that list. They're not contemporaries, they're from different eras. Lupe is just clout chasing.
lol yea let’s go w that excuse

I don’t even know why or don’t care to see Lupe vs Kendrick on wax but nigga s Stan’s doing a lot of bitch ass shit

lol yea let’s go w that excuse

I don’t even know why or don’t care to see Lupe vs Kendrick on wax but nigga s Stan’s doing a lot of bitch ass shit
I know you to be a highly intelligent poster. I'm sure you're aware of how intellectually dishonest this whole thing really is.

Lupe isn't relevant. At alllllllll. He a barnacle trying to latch on to bigger fish.

Back