Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
So the new move now will be to leak some shit, and if it gets a lukewarm reaction just claim it was AI. Too bad J didn't think of that first. Then he wouldn't have had to apologize. Cole world.
I think the lukewarm reaction was more about people not sure if it was real or not but yea I agree

It's funny how there was different versions of a diss track that were leaked

Drake really the type of dude to call someone a “pipsqueek” in a rap battle. I respect the overall diss track n him showing up to the fight. But some of the lines were super corny. Drake battling like 20 people, so no matter how this goes. It will be remembered that this was a 20 v 1. How much can you clown a nigga for getting jumped at the end of the day
What size shoe you wear fam🤔

Wait….WHAT TF?! Smh

Having Lil Yachty ghostwrite for you is tha equivalent of having Shaq shoot your technical foul FT…

THIS nigga lol
You showing your out of touchness triple og

Yachty been ghostwriting for a while and has been helping Drake with songs for a min.

I can't stand him but he knows his lane. Jumbotron popping would not be the song it is if yachty makes it.

It's like 2018 all over again....... :hahaha:

Drake fans like him because he's not like other rappers and then try to put him against rapper's rappers.

I love Carti and Travis, but they stay in their lane. They ain't trying to bar up Pusha T and then getting washed and then being like, "Nothing he said was relevant to rapping anyway. I had a record but it was too mean spirited."

Like I said before, half-breed niggas go half way and don't got the constitution to finish the job.

Oh shit......I forgot Tory Lanez was locked up in Cali

#1⬇️72Go

You showing your out of touchness triple og

Yachty been ghostwriting for a while and has been helping Drake with songs for a min.

I can't stand him but he knows his lane. Jumbotron popping would not be the song it is if yachty makes it.

IMG_8335.gif

Nuttin’ said in your response makes havin’ Lil Fuckin’ Yachty as your ghostwriter any less funny to me my nigga 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
@Inori @Chicity

laughing-come-see-this.gif

If this is all fake this is a gimmick I can subscribe to.

I’m sure that even people who don’t like any of these artists are paying attention to this because of the drama.

It’s kinda cool that ppl are debating hip hop /rap and it’s the hugest topic

Last edited:
Back