Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
🗣️ ITS AI!!!

956bdfbc609990f83ccf2457b5393456.jpg

It actually does take a level of talent to do those singing hip-hop songs

Is he a intricate lyricist no but he does have some very interesting melodies and rhythms in his flows
It's easy if you have an EMPIRE & LABEL BEHIND YOU!. Your raps would been bigger if someone would had invest in you

I give Drake props for making non-scaring the holes music cool for men to listen to in the company of other men...

But he ain't nobody's favorite rapper rapper.

Watch the interview and listen to the context.

He's talking about Pusha T the same way Jay-Z used to talk about Joe Budden and Game. Them niggas used to say wild and extreme shit to get Jay to react but that's all it was.

Pusha T saying Drake was hiding a child (which in itself is a weird angle btw) was an unprovoked and irrelevant talking point in rap beef. That's why there's no comeback for it because that topic wasn't controversial until Pusha T tried to make it controversial.

How does telling the world about somebody having a kid sway a rap battle? That's why he said he won because it wasn't even a comeback from anything. It was an off topic thing that was irrelevant to rapping.

And niggas being the Drake haters that they were tried to spin it into some deadbeat dad type shit which it wasn't.

That's why I said the whole angle from Push T was corny and cringy. That's why Drake said he won because it had nothing to do with rapping and that's not even a subject that warrants a comeback.

You still gotta have work ethic man

Hell, affion Crockett could spit some Juelz bars and with my eyes closed, couldn't be able to tell them apart
That’s the point. He’s not some intricate person to emulate. He had a big buzz but didn’t put work in. Cam said they use to have to bribe Juelz with pussy and partying for him to knock out songs in the studio.

If a.i handled that aspect all he would have to do is tour which he would. But because he was lazy there was no product. Wayne must’ve looked at Santana with disgust in the I can’t feel my face sessions

It does. The main point in putting out a diss record is the record making an impact. If the credibility is in question then so is the impact on the record.

Do I think Drake could just drop the diss on Twitter and brand it with OVO stuff? Yes I do but I'm sure Drake is trying to play this as smart as possible because that niggas does not make bad financial decisions musically.

This nigga Drake has so many haters that people were immediately claiming the first diss was AI. Once that horse left the barn it's hard to corral people back in. Now niggas are running with the conspiracy theories and typical hater shit.

Releasing the diss records officially like Future, Metro, and Kendrick changes the way the diss is perceived and it's impact.

Drake has clearly had the better diss so far but because Like That was an official release niggas are holding out on giving Drake props.

If Drake drops Push Ups and it's on Apple Music this past weekend then that changes the entire perception.

Could be that Drake and his team are also trying to make a statement by saying y'all need the sales, we don't and we'll still make more money off of this in the long run...

Watch the interview and listen to the context.

He's talking about Pusha T the same way Jay-Z used to talk about Joe Budden and Game. Them niggas used to say wild and extreme shit to get Jay to react but that's all it was.

Pusha T saying Drake was hiding a child (which in itself is a weird angle btw) was an unprovoked and irrelevant talking point in rap beef. That's why there's no comeback for it because that topic wasn't controversial until Pusha T tried to make it controversial.

How does telling the world about somebody having a kid sway a rap battle? That's why he said he won because it wasn't even a comeback from anything. It was an off topic thing that was irrelevant to rapping.

And niggas being the Drake haters that they were tried to spin it into some deadbeat dad type shit which it wasn't.

That's why I said the whole angle from Push T was corny and cringy. That's why Drake said he won because it had nothing to do with rapping and that's not even a subject that warrants a comeback.

I wish people would make excuses for me like Drake fans make excuses for Drake.

I wish people would make excuses for me like Drake fans make excuses for Drake.

That's not an excuse.

It's just funny that people who are against Drake really take everything against him to the extreme level. They say things like he's afraid to battle or not battle tested which is not true. Or they say shit bout his style of music claiming that he doesn't rap which also isn't true.

This is why the people who go at Drake the hardest sound like haters. All of the things people claim that he isn't or doesn't do are easily proven wrong. That's why they hate that nigga.

Reactions: GNS
It's easy if you have an EMPIRE & LABEL BEHIND YOU!. Your raps would been bigger if someone would had invest in you
Unfortunately I am who has to invest in my raps lmfao

I mean but ppl can invest in somebody and it still not do what it do no matter how good/bad they are

It's almost over. You gotta ask yourselves how much do they need these niggas if they can just have ai do everything? All they need are actors that want to run around on stage and be famous at this point. They don't need rappers and mc's they need fuck niggas.

Spotify/universal and apple are clearing the deck. Got Cole out of the way off rip lol. 2 more to go then the streets gonna be left with 4batz and shit. 😭🤦🏿

It's almost over.

Gave you prophecy on my first joint and yall lamed out

That's not an excuse.

It's just funny that people who are against Drake really take everything against him to the extreme level. They say things like he's afraid to battle or not battle tested which is not true. Or they say shit bout his style of music claiming that he doesn't rap which also isn't true.

This is why the people who go at Drake the hardest sound like haters. All of the things people claim that he isn't or doesn't do are easily proven wrong. That's why they hate that nigga.

Drake literally said in the video where he said Pusha T won that he didn't want to put out the record that he made in response because he went too far to diss Pusha and that isn't in him😂.

Then said that when he went against Meek Mill, it wasn't even that harsh.

Drake is telling you what he is willing to go against and you are like, "Nah, you just hating..."

Like I said, y'all make excuses to make Drake seem like he's a rapper's rapper and he's not.

He's closer to MC Hammer than Jay Z and that's fine 😂.

Last edited:

Guess Aubrey overrates him too

You kinda misunderstanding his point. He wasn't praising Pusha. He was saying that Pusha is so irrelevant that there's nothing Drake could say about him that would match Pusha bringing up his son. I actually don't think he's wrong there. If there is a David vs Goliath type rap battle, the rapper in the Goliath role is always at a disadvantage.

You kinda misunderstanding his point. He wasn't praising Pusha. He was saying that Pusha is so irrelevant that there's nothing Drake could say about him that would match Pusha bringing up his son. I actually don't think he's wrong there. If there is a David vs Goliath type rap battle, the rapper in the Goliath role is always at a disadvantage.

Went right over that niggas head

Back