Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're overrating Pusha T.

The only reason people give Pusha T so much hype and credit for his beef with Drake is because niggas really hate Drake that much.

Pusha T didn't really say or do anything other than try and have a gotcha moment about Drake's son.
Nah I disagree, Drake is still throwing shots at Pusha T ,close to 6 years later after Story of Addidon dropped in 2018 . That track humbled and embarrassed Drake and he can’t get over that moment happening to him.

Nah I disagree, Drake is still throwing shots at Pusha T ,close to 6 years later after Story of Addidon dropped in 2018 . That track humbled and embarrassed Drake and he can’t get over that moment happening to him.

I was responding to somebody saying that Drake quit. How did Drake quit if he's been throwing shouts for 6 years is my point.

A lazy nigga like Juelz would’ve killed for AI to be around 15 years ago

I saw this nigga responding to the shit Cam said about him being lazy and he said "Nah I wasn't lazy. I was going in doing 1 verse and a hook and I was done. Those were my songs on Diplomatic Immunity".

I was listening like so you just admitted you was halfway completing songs. That's lazy my nigga

I saw this nigga responding to the shit Cam said about him being lazy and he said "Nah I wasn't lazy. I was going in doing 1 verse and a hook and I was done. Those were my songs on Diplomatic Immunity".

I was listening like so you just admitted you was halfway completing songs. That's lazy my nigga
I think the laziness they are referring to is the lack of output after what the game been missing

It's almost over. You gotta ask yourselves how much do they need these niggas if they can just have ai do everything? All they need are actors that want to run around on stage and be famous at this point. They don't need rappers and mc's they need fuck niggas.

Spotify/universal and apple are clearing the deck. Got Cole out of the way off rip lol. 2 more to go then the streets gonna be left with 4batz and shit. 😭🤦🏿

It's almost over.

Funny enough I've seen people make the joke for years now that Drake biggest acting role ever has been...pretending to be the rapper Drake.

It's almost over. You gotta ask yourselves how much do they need these niggas if they can just have ai do everything? All they need are actors that want to run around on stage and be famous at this point. They don't need rappers and mc's they need fuck niggas.

Spotify/universal and apple are clearing the deck. Got Cole out of the way off rip lol. 2 more to go then the streets gonna be left with 4batz and shit. 😭🤦🏿

It's almost over.
drake-degrassi-notebook.jpg

If it was AI wouldn't Drake have answered it by now?

Or is he such a big cunt that he thinks the song was so good and that it benefits him

Back