Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hard to release official diss tracks when there's record labels and contracts involved. Niggas have to go through several avenues to officially release a diss in 2024 when it comes to streaming and availability.

Oddly enough this is one of the topics Drake was getting at.

Not to mention clout chasin’ homies who wanna be that “I heard/leaked it first” nigga…

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Hard to release official diss tracks when there's record labels and contracts involved. Niggas have to go through several avenues to officially release a diss in 2024 when it comes to streaming and availability.

lol no it’s not ,plus we have literally seen these same niggas drop official diss tracks before w no issues

Not to mention clout chasin’ homies who wanna be that “I heard/leaked it first” niggaz…

That's why it looks like either Drake, Kendrick, or Ross are trying to use AK and Joe as a hub to keep all of the information legit and current. Basically if it didn't come directly from the artist themselves or AK or Joe, it can't be legit.

Last edited:

I'm not buying it. Either you a big stepper or you not bro

You got a live stream, you can put out a diss record

That was before niggas could get on the web and create an entire AI made diss track
You guys keep bringing this up but can't see what's happening and why.

Distracted with fuckery.

I keep telling yall its almost over. Looks like home team front running to the finish line so I'm at peace and can have some fun with it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm not buying it. Either you a big stepper or you not bro

You got a live stream, you can put out a diss record

And that would be sloppy. We're talking about an official songs being released. It doesn't matter if it's a diss or not. The context i how a song gets released matters. These niggas have album deals and streaming deals.

You don't think Drake would have his official diss track on Apple Music? Kendrick on Spotify?

Just putting a diss song into the abyss on the internet is dangerous for a multitude of reasons. The main reason is what we're seeing right now.

This thread has 7-8 actual diss records posted in it yet none of them are official and nobody can claim with 100% certainty what's what.

That's a problem and that's why just "dropping" a song is not smart. Look at these "leaks". How can the leaks even be leaks if nothing has been official?

artworks-W0OB4WbJfqwJE59J-1UeOFQ-t500x500.jpg

Man some of y'all always manage to suck the fun outta shit

I might agree with Beta once a quarter but he right. Most of y'all need to leave the 90s or rather change your expectation about what music is supposed to sound like in 2024, ESPECIALLY diss records.

All this shit is jokes as far as I'm concerned. A nigga dissing a nigga for wearing a size 7 shoe isn't funny only to a nigga who wear a size 7.

Y'all keep talking about "where the real disaes at". The same niggas who hold onto the 90s conveniently forget or blatantly ignore that two of their favorite rappers actually died over shit said on records and there have been many other lesser known situations that went beyond the booth and into the streets.

Let these petty catty niggas be petty and catty. Stop jumping outta planes with no chutes on trying to discredit the rapper you don't like

Lol, I don't know why people never realized that the fact that people die over what is said on a record is what makes Hip Hop an authentic art form. It makes it significantly more different than anything other genre of music.

This whole, "Let's not champion actual beef guys..." is lame.

If you ain't willing to go the Pusha T route and make a nigga quit because he got so mad he sent goons, then it's not a diss track.

Lol, like people actually forgot Pusha T made Drake quit with one verse and Drake resorted to street shit.

The biggest rapper in the world can't handle beef on wax with someone that actually don't fucking like him.

Now, we supposed to give him props to responding to someone that gave him love taps and made him cry?

The standards are low.

Lol, I don't know why people never realized that the fact that people die over what is said on a record is what makes Hip Hop an authentic art form. It makes it significantly more different than anything other genre of music.

This whole, "Let's not champion actual beef guys..." is lame.

If you ain't willing to go the Pusha T route and make a nigga quit because he got so mad he sent goons, then it's not a diss track.

Lol, like people actually forgot Pusha T made Drake quit with one verse and Drake resorted to street shit.

The biggest rapper in the world can't handle beef on wax with someone that actually don't fucking like him.

Now, we supposed to give him props to responding to someone that gave him love taps and made him cry?

The standards are low.
What kinda time you on today makea fam?🤨

AI has nothing to do w what we are discussing

It does. The main point in putting out a diss record is the record making an impact. If the credibility is in question then so is the impact on the record.

Do I think Drake could just drop the diss on Twitter and brand it with OVO stuff? Yes I do but I'm sure Drake is trying to play this as smart as possible because that niggas does not make bad financial decisions musically.

This nigga Drake has so many haters that people were immediately claiming the first diss was AI. Once that horse left the barn it's hard to corral people back in. Now niggas are running with the conspiracy theories and typical hater shit.

Releasing the diss records officially like Future, Metro, and Kendrick changes the way the diss is perceived and it's impact.

Drake has clearly had the better diss so far but because Like That was an official release niggas are holding out on giving Drake props.

If Drake drops Push Ups and it's on Apple Music this past weekend then that changes the entire perception.

Back