Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
if we're being honest Drake, Cole and Ross songs better than the "fuck the big 3 it's just big me"......but most of you nerds use your bias to go against the facts. Ross song is nice Drakes shit is nice and so was Cole's shit. But you "fan" niggas is going to tow the line of bias

Also facts no matter what none of these niggas say. Drake is still going to be current top rapper in the game especially in this niggas wearing purses and talking about their feelings era.

Cole and Drake getting so much hate on all forms of social media still.

Cole still getting shots and he already went home lolololol

If you think about it if Drake really was battler he could name off aot shit to destroy these dudes.

1. Metro Booming......Drake made him hot
2. Future .......another nigga raising your son and he call him Dad
3. Kendrick.......you're only relevannce is that two diss records made you really reach the masses
4. Ross.......You put me on your records but I was the highlight of the records. Also low brow dummy comment "you was a CO"
5. Cole.......we was cool but you pulled some hoe shit and switched sides
6. ASAP.........niggas know you because your chick
7. Old head niggas........By your bank account you need a ghostwriter too
8. Random niggas taking shots........."who are you"

If Aubrey’s angle is only hit many hits he got, he’s going to get eviscerated at his many MANY character flaws that’s been known out there.

You can’t cover this shit up with “I’ll drop a hit, and that makes all this goes away.” They’ll still remind you of your L. Just like why Pusha still gets brought up, and he hasn’t done much since killing Aubrey.

Just like Ether will FOREVER be a chapter in Jay-Z career.

Aubrey still hasn’t learned this. All them hoes that like your shit can’t save you from ass whooping on wax.

If you think about it if Drake really was battler he could name off aot shit to destroy these dudes.

1. Metro Booming......Drake made him hot
2. Future .......another nigga raising your son and he call him Dad
3. Kendrick.......you're only relevannce is that two diss records made you really reach the masses
4. Ross.......You put me on your records but I was the highlight of the records. Also low brow dummy comment "you was a CO"
5. Cole.......we was cool but you pulled some hoe shit and switched sides
6. ASAP.........niggas know you because your chick
7. Old head niggas........By your bank account you need a ghostwriter too
8. Random niggas taking shots........."who are you"
Kendrick has a fucking PULITZER for his work. Stop this.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back