Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

If Drake Is Blocking TDE Concerts, Is It Understandable or Lame?

• Understandable

• Lame

Results are only viewable after voting.

This off the back of him saying GloRilla being the only rapper to converse with him at that all-white party is very telling

Although rappers like Drake, 2 Chainz and more attended billionaire businessman Michael Rubin's all-white party last week, Lil Wayne said GloRilla was the only artist that approached him and talked to him.

Lil Wayne Shouts Out GloRilla for Speaking to Him
On Sunday (July 7), Lil Wayne hopped on Instagram Live to speak about some recent events he attended, like the 2024 Essence Festival, for instance. Before ending his IG live session, which can be seen below, Weezy F. Baby spoke about his time at Michael Rubin's Fourth of July all-white party in The Hamptons. After giving a recap on his "unforgettable" experience at Michael Rubin's fun-filled event, the New Orleans rapper revealed that GloRilla made sure to greet and converse with him.

"Shoutout to Glo," Lil Wayne stated in the video. "GloRilla was the only person that came up to me and really hollered at me. You feel me?"

From there, he shouted out football player Tom Brady for approaching him as well and complimented Tom's outfit at Michael's shindig.

Read More: Lil Wayne Says GloRilla Approached Him at Michael Rubin's Party - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/lil-wayne-gl...party/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Capela Grey? Oh man that Nigga super wack. I met him a few years back while vending at an industry event. Nigga swore he was next. That was like 7 years ago & he still think he got next

COLD BLOODED 😂 🥶

Minus the super fan/homo shit, he has a point though

50 Cent, Eminem, Busta Rhymes and whoever really got Ja Rule the fuck up outta here and created hits without mentioning his name. I know Ja wasn't Drake level, but the point is still valid because people all over including some on ABW are saying Drake is the new Ja Rule

So it's time to show and prove. Not just 1 year, but many years to come 🤷🏿‍♂️

@unSCENE

Point out the lie in what I said bruv, talk, what's up?

Minus the super fan/homo shit, he has a point though

50 Cent, Eminem, Busta Rhymes and whoever really got Ja Rule the fuck up outta here and created hits without mentioning his name. I know Ja wasn't Drake level, but the point is still valid because people all over including some on ABW are saying Drake is the new Ja Rule

So it's time to show and prove. Not just 1 year, but many years to come 🤷🏿‍♂️

50 ran with Ja whole style to keep making hit records lol

Back