Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which is what I was talking bout when I said y'all cats doing too much.
Way too fuckin invested in hating someone when there's enough about the music to talk about.

Outchea looking dumb
Akademiks smart

Y’all assume everybody else is as invested in this shit as y’all. I be damned if I do a single ounce of research on anything related to this and I for damn sure don’t follow any social media that reports on it.

As if me being wrong about Drake rapping Not Like Us at his concert means anything. I’m not even going to correct myself to my bro cause who tf cares?

Y’all assume everybody else is as invested in this shit as y’all. I be damned if I do a single ounce of research on anything related to this and I for damn sure don’t follow any social media that reports on it.

As if me being wrong about Drake rapping Not Like Us at his concert means anything. I’m not even going to correct myself to my bro cause who tf cares?
Brother

You're thinking too deep

And you are somewhat invested cause you've been in this thread since the first day, which is ok.

I'm not trying to shame you. Even with your minimal investment, I take you to be a pretty intelligent brother. Why would Drake do this and it NOT be posted on any notable platform?

Even if you don't follow Twitter, IG, etc... Things like this find their way to people.

But I get it somewhat... When Twitter started allowing people to buy Blue checks, it really compromised legitimate outlets/personalities/people. I know people default is to think, well someone with a blue check posted it, so maybe it's real. Twitter is now about monetizing impressions. Regardless of the shit is legit or not.

Brother

You're thinking too deep

And you are somewhat invested cause you've been in this thread since the first day, which is ok.

I'm not trying to shame you. Even with your minimal investment, I take you to be a pretty intelligent brother. Why would Drake do this and it NOT be posted on any notable platform?

Even if you don't follow Twitter, IG, etc... Things like this find their way to people.

But I get it somewhat... When Twitter started allowing people to buy Blue checks, it really compromised legitimate outlets/personalities/people. I know people default is to think, well someone with a blue check posted it, so maybe it's real. Twitter is now about monetizing impressions. Regardless of the shit is legit or not.
I didn’t even look at who posted it, that’s how little I care to be honest.

And when I say I don’t care, I mean I don’t care about fact checking posts about this beef. Yes I care about the music and the back and forth, which is undeniable, but as far as what everybody else says or posts, not so much.

But as far as it being believable Drake would do some shit like this thinking it’s some sort of cool, this shit ain’t bothering me so much I’ll play it myself type shit, that’s absolutely believable.

Either way, we don’t have to get into it any further. I was wrong and will gladly stand on that. And I’ll be wrong again when it comes to knowing whether a post is fake or not in this case because I really only care about the music.

Either way, we don’t have to get into it any further. I was wrong and will gladly stand on that. And I’ll be wrong again when it comes to knowing whether a post is fake or not in this case because I really only care about the music.
That's just it brother lol

We need to you care if it's fake or not😂

Don't be Mister B

Back