Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said b4...no grown azzz man should be goin this hard in the paint for another grown azzz man in hopes he chose like some thirsty broad. Niggas cryin on camera talmbout Kdot wrong for "Meet the Grahams".

Man Law Exile!

Is it me or is that dude purposely hamming it up making it seem like he's hurt when he watches a Kendrick video reacting to stuff?!?

It's like he knows the stans that are overly invested will clip him acting hurt and just plays along.

Yep

he's finessing them out their feelings while runnin up a check

drake-blackberry-freestyle-funk-flex.jpeg

"Atleast he fought"

Fuckkkkk Outta Here

Like I said b4...no grown azzz man should be goin this hard in the paint for another grown azzz man in hopes he chose like some thirsty broad. Niggas cryin on camera talmbout Kdot wrong for "Meet the Grahams".

Man Law Exile!
Agree and it goes both ways.
If a nigga can't admit drake lost cause he's a stan that's weirdo behavior and sad.

Kendrick clearly won and to the victor goes the spoils but people been writing think pieces, delving deep into lyrics finding meanings that I'm sure bro ain't even meant, and was ready to kick biracials and Canadians out the black race and hip hop, that's some weirdo behavior too.

It's not deeper than one nigga kicking another niggaz ass lyrically that's it.

Back