Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
So what if he took them off IG? Not like he took them off streaming

At this point I just think it's weird that the absolute worst case scenario version of events have to occur before some people will acknowledge something Drake does as a bad look. There is a large swath of the spectrum between "non-factor" and "def con 1."

Yes. Mr. Tweet-and-deleters make me sick to my stomachs fam deleting beef tracks off of the social app he lives incessantly on isn't a good look.

Yes. Mr. "you tryna let this shit die down, nah nah nah. Not this time, nigga you following through" deleting beef tracks off of the social app he lives incessantly on isn't a good look.

Drake lost. He knows it. His tone changed and everything. Heart pt.6 was him giving up. He wrote that record by himself and all. UMG wasn’t going to let their golden boy look bad, so he had to find a way to ease out the battle.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
At this point I just think it's weird that the absolute worst case scenario version of events have to occur before some people will acknowledge something Drake does as a bad look. There is a large swath of the spectrum between "non-factor" and "def con 1."

Yes. Mr. Tweet-and-deleters make me sick to my stomachs fam deleting beef tracks off of the social app he lives incessantly on isn't a good look.

Yes. Mr. "you tryna let this shit die down, nah nah nah. Not this time, nigga you following through" deleting beef tracks off of the social app he lives incessantly on isn't a good look.
When the doc drops I hope they make sure to highlight the fact that Taylor Made freestyle was like the worse thing to happen in this matter

World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Jamaica.jpg

"They're plenty of white Jamaicans"
Please gtfoh

Is it Trinidad that got all the Indians

Reactions: GNS
Back