FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any confirmation on the shooting at his house? The timing seems convenient.

KDot-Laugh.png

:hahaha:

U think they gonna let the world called the biggest artist on the planet a pedo for the foreseeable future ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if a cease and desist ain’t going out soon for Not Like Us
It's already on the internet. Even if a cease and desist happens and he's forced to remove it people will still play it because it's been downloaded and there will always be a copy of it now

I don’t wanna hear that bullshit Shareef
I mean... if I'm in my teens/early 20s and/or skirt chasing with OVO, I couldn't imagine wanting to hear that bullshit. But I'm 37 and getting closer to considering a colonoscopy... I'm old enough to know a play when I see it, as well as most of us participating in this including Drake and Kendrick themselves.

Sidebar: My father's name was Shareef (RIP). That line always cracks me up because Shareef ended up being right.

Drake is a whole ho if he was responsible for any cease/desist/legal action. I guarantee it would be a different story if the beef was going in his favor.

I mean... if I'm in my teens/early 20s and/or skirt chasing with OVO, I couldn't imagine wanting to hear that bullshit. But I'm 37 and getting closer to considering a colonoscopy... I'm old enough to know a play when I see it, as well as most of us participating in this including Drake and Kendrick themselves.

Sidebar: My father's name was Shareef (RIP). That line always cracks me up because Shareef ended up being right.
Condolences on your father

I’m an artist so this kind of stuff is the center of my world, but I do recognize that that other stuff is going on in the world, but I’m still just blowing blunts and living life

The relationships people think they have in their minds with celebrities is crazy to see.

The biggest thing this beef has exposed is how psycho and delusional these fans are. Both sides, but moreso on Drake's side.

Like wit the whole molesting thing Drake brought up on Heart 6. I've seen folks telling a Drake stans that he was wrong and it was KDot's mama...not him that got molested. And also it was mentioned in Mama I Sober. These muthafuccas was STILL defending that Drake line and wasn't trying hear it.

Stans as a whole are nut jobs. I'm serious when I said they need mental help. You yelling at people...overtalking...etc etc for someone who doesn't even know you exist. But in their heads...they believe if I "defend" this person...then maybe they will see it. Maybe they will bring ME in their inner circle. Smh

The shyt is sad man.

Last edited:
Drake is a whole ho if he was responsible for any cease/desist/legal action. I guarantee it would be a different story if the beef was going in his favor.

Drake accused Kendrick of calling 2Pac estate to get Taylor Made Freestyle pulled.

Somebody said Mal got Meg the Stallion knees the way he carrying on

The biggest thing this beef has exposed is how psycho ans delusional these fans are. Both sides, but moreso on Drake's side.

Like wit the whole molesting thing Drake brought up on Heart 6. I've seen folks telling a Drake stans that he was wrong and it was KDot's mama...not him that got molested. And also it was mentioned in Mama I Sober. These muthafuccas was STILL defending that Drake line and wasn't trying hear it.

Stans as a whole are nut jobs. I'm serious when I said they need mental help. You yelling at people...overtalking...etc etc for someone who doesn't even know you exist. But in their heads...they believe if I "defend" this person...then maybe they will see it. Maybe they will bring ME in their inner circle. Smh

The shyt is sad man.

This.

Also any comment that tries to be neutral gets labeled as one sided.