FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ayo! Da fucc?? What kinda PSA...nevamind. Smh

Most of us was alive for Biggie/2pac and Jay Z/Nas but this shit is wayyyyyy bigger(pause) with Drake/Kendrick because of social media and the internet, this is 10 years in the making on some Avengers Infinity War type shit.

It was times when it seemed Ike it would never happen with Drake and Kendrick going against each other song for song , but as a music fan and life long Hip-hop fan , I’m happy it did.

Looks like a bought checkmark. Has the account broken any news before?
U think they gonna let the world called the biggest artist on the planet a pedo for the foreseeable future ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if a cease and desist ain’t going out soon for Not Like Us

U think they gonna let the world called the biggest artist on the planet a pedo for the foreseeable future ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if a cease and desist ain’t going out soon for Not Like Us

Lol if Michael Jackson got ran out of America off of a civil case and was called Wacko Jackson and pedophile, BBL Drizzy can wear it.

Lol if Michael Jackson got ran out of America off of a civil case and was called Wacko Jackson and pedophile, BBL Drizzy can wear it.
They tried to finish off MJ a million times before finally ending him

Drizzy is good money in their eyes and that needs protection

• Ether
Reactions: LexDiamond1995
They tried to finish off MJ a million times before finally ending him

Drizzy is good money in their eyes and that needs protection

Kendrick Lamar is under UMG.

About 4 corporations own all media.

Drake isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

I rank this beef higher up than jay vs nas

but tupac vs biggie ranks the top for me

I think its still too early for that. We dont even know if this current one is over yet.

You could make the case that Jay vs. Nas spawned 4 classic albums (Blueprint, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Black Album) and two very solid ones (God's Son, Dynasty). Both were at their peak.

Drake and Kendrick both have bigger fanbases but they're probably clearly past their prime unlike Nas/Jay. Certified Lover Boy was aite and I liked Mr. Morale but it was a step down.

But who knows. Maybe something is gonna come outta this. Drake needed to switch lanes along time ago and after the Not Like Us success, maybe Kendrick goes less highbrow.

I will say the internet is the best thing to happen to rap beefs and it didnt disappoint this time.

Reactions: cousinskeether
Most of us was alive for Biggie/2pac and Jay Z/Nas but this shit is wayyyyyy bigger(pause) with Drake/Kendrick because of social media and the internet, this is 10 years in the making on some Avengers Infinity War type shit.

It was times when it seemed Ike it would never happen with Drake and Kendrick going against each other song for song , but as a music fan and life long Hip-hop fan , I’m happy it did.
Nah this ain't bigger than Pac and Biggie, but it's the biggest since that

Reactions: SneakDZA
You know…

Imma put it like this…

As a father to daughters…

Only reason why Drake should have painted nails is if his daughter did them.

That’s all imma say.
Lil Yachty has a nail polish line Drake is advertising

I rank this beef higher up than jay vs nas

but tupac vs biggie ranks the top for me
BIG and Pac was a nigga screaming at the industry about nothing, a nigga passive aggressively ignoring him, and both of them dying over industry politics... that's prolly one of the worst beefs of all time based on the outcome. Jay vs Nas gave us two classic albums, a string of classic disses and further solidified the resumes of two legends. My opinion aside, Drake vs K Dot was electrifying... but it was amplified by social media, something Jay and Nas didn't have. Drake's name is tarnished by some ish I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy if it isn't true, and K Dot will eventually look like a cornball for running with that narrative when we know he could do better. Also, these songs will age like microwaved milk, except maybe NLU based on it trending. Takeover and Ether is still dope to this day. I only heard Euphoria once and I won't be mad if I never hear that or anything from this again.