FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Niggas in they emotions and spiraling

Nah it’s just a feelings-off at this point

Yeah I skimmed thru. Saw a lot of dissertations...thesis statements...theology notes from both sides of the argument. Lol! At this rate...does Kendrick truly need to drop another one? Seems like the overall consensus is Kdot won. So at this point...I'd be cool if he don't even drop anything.

Hip Hop won tho. That is a certifiable FACT! Both brothas reignited a feeling I thought was long gone. Props to them.

Sounds like excuses . At the bottom drake has in black him .its not like disowned his black side or anything like that .

Excuses how? You asked a question about Fat Joe and Em. All I'm saying is those conversations have been had. Drake is not above being called to the carpet. I would never question his blackness, but like I said, when it comes to people like him and Logic, what's the problem with black people asking the tough questions... especially when you float through culture and do this chameleon like shit. You aint got no questions or made any very clear observations about Logic? We aint allowed to say it out loud. Shit, we all black. If you throw 100 niggas in a room and start playing the game "take a step forward if you grew up in a 2 parent household... take a step back if you were on food stamps... take a step forward if one of yo parents white" then more of us including myself might have some questions to answer. Why are yall coddling him? He will be okay. And we will still love him.

Excuses how? You asked a question about Fat Joe and Em. All I'm saying is those conversations have been had. Drake is not above being called to the carpet. I would never question his blackness, but like I said, when it comes to people like him and Logic, what's the problem with black people asking the tough questions... especially when you float through culture and do this chameleon like shit. You aint got no questions or made any very clear observations about Logic? We aint allowed to say it out loud. Shit, we all black. If you throw 100 niggas in a room and start playing the game "take a step forward if you grew up in a 2 parent household... take a step back if you were on food stamps... take a step forward if one of yo parents white" then more of us including myself might have some questions to answer. Why are yall coddling him? He will be okay. And we will still love him.
OB you talking to a member of Drake’s street team

Just for context

what’s crazy, of all the Drake hate prior to this past weekend, I never seen the pedo shit brought up before, Which has reportedly been out there for years. Shit when Joe Budden brought it up, everybody told him to stfu and it was nothing about it on here or the internet. But now it’s gospel, just like that. Wild times.

that pedo shit was up on this very site, this how i know you a fucking stan

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
What are we going at Fat Joe and Em for that we are also going at Drake for?

Both of those artists have been called out for:

• gratuitous use of the n-word (Em for his leaked songs... Joe for just the discussion in general about Latin culture and how they adopted nigga) Regardless of where you stand there... the conversations have been had, which is my point
  • cultural appropriation
Eminem in particular has had to combat with
  • Being considered a GUEST in hip hop, which he acknowledges himself
  • Can he be crowned the GOAT (is there something else missing there that has nothing to do with how you put words to paper)
those conversations have been had.