Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Listening to the 3K track now, sounds like A.I

Edit:

They're probably official, just low quality audio.

Last edited:
Although fam is a liar, the man said out of his own mouth he got De La Hoya for like 800k for those cross dressing pics according to him there s also vids that never seen the light of day I guess Coke Boy paid up and got the vids back

Regarding Shaq shit u can look up the Shaq vs Main Street Crips shit
I think you might not be too far off with your speculation.

I don’t know if he has tapes, but I think Drake might have some dirt on Kendrick’s wife that he is sitting on.

Dude is moving way too comfortable to not have something.

I think you might not be too far off with your speculation.

I don’t know if he has tapes, but I think Drake might have some dirt on Kendrick’s wife that he is sitting on.

Dude is moving way too comfortable to not have something.
It be interesting to see, or it could be he just don't believe in Dot to do anything

Reactions: GNS
It be interesting to see, or it could be he just don't believe in Dot to do anything
That could be the case, but he is a bit too aggressive and some of the lines in “Push Ups” is a little intriguing. I think someone has been leaking info to him about Kendrick.

If he is just insinuating certain stuff without any info, that would be stupid. I know he brought up Pusha’s wife, but he didn’t insinuate anything about her like he is doing with this shit.

Has it been 22 days yet...?

giphy.gif

On another note Ross ruined his relationship w Drake for nothing lol sadly these new niggas so weird they ll be cool by next month

Back