Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who takes the D better?

Big girl's ain't as flexible and don't get man handled as much. They hate being picked up. And you can only put their legs back but so far.....

There are always exceptions.... But I've knocked down my fair share of 225+ chicks.

Skinny girls be looser cuz everything not pushed together. The more the thighs touch, the tighter that joint tend to be....

Skinny broads with that gap and their whole legs don't even touch.... You be amazed what you can fit in them chicks bruh.

They don't even go through labor.

Skinny chick stand up during month 9, kid fuck around and slide right out...

:ainttrippin:

Big girl's ain't as flexible and don't get man handled as much. They hate being picked up. And you can only put their legs back but so far.....

There are always exceptions.... But I've knocked down my fair share of 225+ chicks.

Skinny girls be looser cuz everything not pushed together. The more the thighs touch, the tighter that joint tend to be....

Skinny broads with that gap and their whole legs don't even touch.... You be amazed what you can fit in them chicks bruh.

They don't even go through labor.

Skinny chick stand up during month 9, kid fuck around and slide right out...

:ainttrippin:
This was slander and funny at the same time.

Dassit, I'm taking folks to court.
I'm representing all the flexible big girls.

@King Du That used to be apart of the game. When you messjng with a bigger chick, 9 times out of 10 she aint been picked up or man handled. I used to make it a point to do all that. That rush of excitement for have something new done to em used to work magic lol.

Shit is science. If you are a rare exception, take it as a compliment. You are a good find.

My titties would choke me out.

I can't even front...seen this shyt...the look of fear in her eyes...I was crying laughin on the inside. Outside tho "Oh shyt. My bad. You ok??"

Ole girl air supply was gettin cut by her damn titties. Smh. Would've been a tragic situation that day

I wouldn’t say can’t take dick, more like

In my experience bussin a lot of nuts and a bunch of “hol up..*pant* *pant* pant*..hol lup..ima eeemmmmmmmmmmmm,ooooshit”

And it’s like damn, we only like 15 minutes in

Da slim chicks I fucked have tired me out, like nah..get that shit back up and dive back in

:lipbite:Got me reminiscing

Back