Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who takes the D better?

How is this thread not platinum ??? Shit on the IC I bet if you put "gay" in the thread title niggas'll flock and make it at least 2x platinum before end of the day.

To answer the thread tough to say. There are some skinny chicks I looked at and said no way in hell could she take my pipe game but them skinny chicks be surprising you holding a lot of real estate in that box. Some big girls can take a tour of Baccshots City in 666 Hells Gate Blvd, but iuno I'd say smaller women overall. Them smaller chicks let you fold, bend, slam them all kinds of ways.
It’ll be platinum soon. I hope.

What makes a thread platinum?

I’ve always heard the smaller chicks can take it better. Then I think about myself and how well I handle it, I handle the D flawlessly and I’m not small.

So for a smaller woman to do beyond that...PROPS!

On the IC 100 posts = platinum

In the old IC days a male making a thread lke this would go platinum. But if a woman made it ? It would have gone diamond at least multi platinum and spawned a dozen spin offs. I think this thread will definitely go platinum it's still early LOLOL

I was about to say, damn Sion, this thread is only 25 minutes old hahahah

On the IC 100 posts = platinum

In the old IC days a male making a thread lke this would go platinum. But if a woman made it ? It would have gone diamond at least multi platinum and spawned a dozen spin offs. I think this thread will definitely go platinum it's still early LOLOL
Now I’m about to go search and see how many platinum threads we got.

Hmm both big and petite exes were pretty good but I think big in my experience were a little better at taking it.

this is the first I've heard of skinny chicks handling it well. wouldn't it do more bodily damage?

Back