Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who takes the D better?

Lol at short girls. I've never met a short chick that can take dick. I slide the head in and them hoes act like they're on the verge of death or something. The only good thing I can say about short chicks is that they're good for your ego. If you're ever having a bad week or something and you need a boost of confidence lay some pipe on a short chick. Them lil' bitches will have you feeling like Dirk Digler when you're done. But if you're already on Dirk status and dont need their half pint cosign it's a waste of time.

Tall chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>

Idk who that is but short girls are easier to lift

Idk who that is but short girls are easier to lift
They are easy to lift I'll give you that. But that's there one and only positional advantage. You cant really bend their little short legs so that limits what you can really do. That limited fulcrum point is problematic when you trying to slang some wood. Cant really twist them up and get creative b/c their stubby ass little legs won't bend.

Like I said the short chicks I've been with couldnt take dick for shit. It's easy as hell to hit ground zero and their pick up game is pretty good but other than that short girl pussy is generally wack.

When they thinner you get deeper in her

When they thicker, make you cum quicker

Thim slick girls get me every time.......

Big booty chicks can't take dick. I'm not talking about fake booties. The real authentic big booty chicks. They louder too. Skinny chicks be surprising me on how they can take it.

Bull...shyt!!

I've sexed a slim chick...I've sexed a big chick.

Let me tell you something, a big chick will not only take the D...but will call you a pussy azzz nigga...dare yo azzz to beat it up...then throw the azzz back at you on some challenge shyt.

Slim sexy chick will have try to keep you from going deep by pushin your waist back.

100% unadulterated facts was dropped wit this post.

I've officially closed my doors to the 200+ club.

It was a helluva experience, shout out the late night car rides, but I think its time to drop a couple weight classes

Unless of course the right thickum come along....

I've officially closed my doors to the 200+ club.

It was a helluva experience, shout out the late night car rides, but I think its time to drop a couple weight classes

Unless of course the right thickum come along....

200 club?

I was speaking about like 170

But do you homie

How is this thread not platinum ??? Shit on the IC I bet if you put "gay" in the thread title niggas'll flock and make it at least 2x platinum before end of the day.

To answer the thread tough to say. There are some skinny chicks I looked at and said no way in hell could she take my pipe game but them skinny chicks be surprising you holding a lot of real estate in that box. Some big girls can take a tour of Baccshots City in 666 Hells Gate Blvd, but iuno I'd say smaller women overall. Them smaller chicks let you fold, bend, slam them all kinds of ways.
Flashback to sion and the “gay” platinum thread argument that nobody but sion is worried about.

I dunno man. Watch an old vid and ole girl put it on a brotha...and kept going afterwards.

Shyt is like competition wit some of them. Lol

Back