Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who takes the D better?

Smaller girls heads end up beating up the head board

Bigger girls are ALWAYS louder but they stay in place long enough to have the sweaty knee spots

pussy is pussy is pussy. Size doesn't mean anything. Only reason dudes think petite women take d better is because the sex seems more rough because smaller framed women look more physically delicate.

If u turn this question around to ask the ladies (all 3 of u in this hotdog factory) to answer who takes the P better, petite Prince niggas, average medium niggas or big Shaq niggas, it'd lay bear how ridiculous this question is.

It don't really work like. The shit is 100% dependent on the individual. I've had some skinny women who couldn't take dick and some skinny women who could. I've had some big women who couldn't take dick and some big women who could.

I’ve always heard the smaller chicks can take it better. Then I think about myself and how well I handle it, I handle the D flawlessly and I’m not small.

So for a smaller woman to do beyond that...PROPS!
Provide evidence or we don't beleive you

Hypothetically speaking, just in case a certain lurker might accidentally find her way in here…

I ain’t never had a slim/skinny chick that DIDNT run from it.

Allegedly.

Back