Who remembers that FIRST check?

My first check from McDonald's was like $84

I was tight

All I remember is I fucked it up on a Bravo Flex and some Pelle shorts

Moms saw the pager and gear and accused me of slangin

i thought i was about to be buying all the shoes and shit

NOPE

i couldnt even get a pair of Ellese

Yup. My shit was like 250/60 every 2 weeks from Wendy's. Had to save up for my school shit.

Was worth it tho, ain't nothing like buying your own shit and not having to hear "nah it cost to much".

For me the worst part was at the time cause it was my first bank account and the check was less than $1000 I could only take out $100 and had to wait 5 business days for the rest so it felt like I was getting paid every 3 weeks instead of every 2.

Spent $250 out my last check on these for back to school...

4dd05351514cd0e993bb449bdbd4cbc0.jpg

And got clowned to oblivion. They just didn't look right at size 13. Then after like 2 months I was walking home in the rain. Stepped in a mud hole by accident and one side got stuck. I just left it there. Deadass. I was fed up.

Had to go back to wearing these cause I refused to wear the joints my parents got from payless...
m_5bf22049819e90c79c855a0a.jpg

It was a tumultuous year.

First real check was from the Y when I was 12. $300.

Got back like $260.

Still felt good, but felt cheated.

My first check was being a teacher’s assistant at an elementary school in the summer

it was $10 hr and I wanna say this was after I graduated

I spent the first check on $300 earrings that I kinda didn’t like and hurt to put on or take out

then I lost them shortly so I started to rock the fake joints lol

How y’all remember back so far?
How come you don't lol

I remember practically everything from high school

I was so excited my first day pushing buggies LMAO. I was determined to be best buggy pusher in history.

Then summer hit. I used to hide in the bathrooms until they called for a buggy run like 5x.

I was like I'm tired of asking my mama to buy me shit. I'ma buy everything!!!

That lasted all of one check

Spent $250 out my last check on these for back to school...

View attachment 327355

And got clowned to oblivion. They just didn't look right at size 13. Then after like 2 months I was walking home in the rain. Stepped in a mud hole by accident and one side got stuck. I just left it there. Deadass. I was fed up.

Had to go back to wearing these cause I refused to wear the joints my parents got from payless...
View attachment 327356

It was a tumultuous year.
I'm rolling
??????

Back