Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who remembers that FIRST check?

My joint was prolly like 100 dollars but I felt like I worked enough to earn it but lke lil homie them additional taxes aint cool

saw this the other day and cracked up

my first real check was sweet tho...little shy of $500

worked at a vinyl pool liner warehouse and started a week in the hole

Damn, niggas got to SPEND they first paycheck? My shit went straight to my momma. Lol. Lights was due. She left a nigga like $20, I think. Took that shit straight to Wendy's.
I was sure I was going to Toys R Us to get a video game. Pops took me to cash my check and when we got back to the car he told me to hand it over. A straight up robbery

I was sure I was going to Toys R Us to get a video game. Pops took me to cash my check and when we got back to the car he told me to hand it over. A straight up robbery

Yeah see ya pops is a sadist. That nigga let you believe it was time to go buy some G.I. Joes and shit. Lol. At least my mom had the decency to let a nigga know what time it was from the jump. 'Yo, I'ma need your first lil paycheck for the light bill.'. Shit be a 'lil paycheck' when they need that bitch. SMH.

I was working at the amusement park Canada's wonderland lol.

I think it was like around $800 or something like that cause I started mid pay cycle. Had to wait 3 weeks for that check.

Burger king was on me that day lol.

Back