Welcome To aBlackWeb

who is monitoring a new covid variant known as “mu”

Bolded...

HA! in the age of misinformation, conspiracy theories, the internet, social media, anti vaxxers, overall mistrust of the government, poor government leadership (bolsonaro, Desantis, Abbott etc) and right wing news outlets purposely putting out false information...good luck w that bruh.

I've come to the conclusion that we are fucked bruh. It is what it is. You can only do for you and yours (I got fully vaxxed months ago). These other adults are gonna do what they wanna do.

Between Climate change (extreme weather) and viruses, it's a wrap for humans on earth....sad thing is, all of this was preventable. It's all cuz of stupidity and greed.

We too stupid to listen to health care professionals

And Corporations and ppl were to greedy to do anything bout climate change

Oh well. You reap what you sow and nothing lasts forever
and these fuckers want to go mars and do the same fuckery over there lmfao

and these fuckers want to go mars and do the same fuckery over there lmfao

I got a homeboy who always yapping bout Mars and space travel n shit. My reaction is...

SpiffyBigAngora-max-1mb.gif

"What we gone do? Fuck up Mars too. We need to focus on earth, we need to get earth right b4 we worry bout other planets."

It's wild to think solving climate change will be basically solving poverty. That's why it will never happen

Solving climate change won't solve poverty. After all, America has a ton of money, food, and empty housing but America still has plenty of broke, hungry, and homeless people, so the problem isn't just about climate change.

This aint a US only thing bruh.. its worldwide

True, true. But every part of the world got their own Texas, Florida, Bible Belt, etc... Which is to say you still got mfs all around the world fighting the vaccine, wearing masks, protecting their kids, avoiding super large groups. Unfortunately, difficult people exist worldwide my brother. Once we colonize space, you gonna have difficult mfs out there too lol.

Solving climate change won't solve poverty. After all, America has a ton of money, food, and empty housing but America still has plenty of broke, hungry, and homeless people, so the problem isn't just about climate change.
The United States is a rich country and while there is plenty of people living in poverty that's more signs of the country failing the people socially and morally. That can not be compared with Africa India and other countries in the global south.

For example if India wants to be on the level of America and have an industrial revolution it will destroy the planet. However millions of people will be out of debt and it will change the face of the country just look at China who is know in the process of an industrial revolution and look how many people are better of now than ever before. China is only now equalling the United States climate output but still got a long way to go to match the states historically

The global north has historically contributed the majority of carbon emissions and has a responsibility now to pay a climate justice to countries to progress with a green Revolution.

For Africa to actual transition to a green Revolution it's predicted to take 15 years and cost 70 billion per year. That will take billions of people out of extreme poverty.

The climate crisis comes down to 2 options we take billions out of extreme poverty or we stop the global south from developing and we just cut our emissions.

I got a homeboy who always yapping bout Mars and space travel n shit. My reaction is...

SpiffyBigAngora-max-1mb.gif

"What we gone do? Fuck up Mars too. We need to focus on earth, we need to get earth right b4 we worry bout other planets."

Earth will never be right. Too much fuck shit, and too many fuck people. Might as well start space talk. And yes, we gonna go to mars and fuck it up too. It's impossible to change human nature. 🤷‍♂️

Earth will never be right. Too much fuck shit, and too many fuck people. Might as well start space talk. And yes, we gonna go to mars and fuck it up too. It's impossible to change human nature. 🤷‍♂️

Bruh. Do you imagine the amount of money it would take jus to cook a hamburger on mars?!

I kno that's a silly question. But what I'm sayin is. We have the resources, infrastructure and ability to do shit here. When it would cost millions of dollars jus to do the simplest shit on Mars. When we can do it here.

I kno "affordable", commercial space travel is maybe 75 years away. And get it, it jus dont make sense to me...

FIX EARTH 1ST, then worry about other shit. But yea

The United States is a rich country and while there is plenty of people living in poverty that's more signs of the country failing the people socially and morally. That can not be compared with Africa India and other countries in the global south.

For example if India wants to be on the level of America and have an industrial revolution it will destroy the planet. However millions of people will be out of debt and it will change the face of the country just look at China who is know in the process of an industrial revolution and look how many people are better of now than ever before. China is only now equalling the United States climate output but still got a long way to go to match the states historically

The global north has historically contributed the majority of carbon emissions and has a responsibility now to pay a climate justice to countries to progress with a green Revolution.

For Africa to actual transition to a green Revolution it's predicted to take 15 years and cost 70 billion per year. That will take billions of people out of extreme poverty.

The climate crisis comes down to 2 options we take billions out of extreme poverty or we stop the global south from developing and we just cut our emissions.

True, but my point is that there are national and global politics at play that also contribute heavily to poverty worldwide. Solving the climate crisis would help for sure, especially with developing nations, but as long as there is geo-political bullshit out there that keeps people down, we'll still see a lot of impoverished people throughout the world.

Back