WHO in the Phugg....

We all got honkey names. I just don’t like your POV I’m sure you got an awesome tribal name tho

Nope, My name is a family name and is English in origin as is my sister closest to me. My two younger sisters have African names, 8 of my uncle's 9 kids (mother's brother) have African names despite being half white. One of my sisters gave her daughter an Arabic name, the other sister gave her four kids West African names. My two oldest have old, Biblical Hebrew names, my youngest daughter was named after the meaning of my grandmother's name which, itself, is Biblical however her middle name is Arapaho in origin. My son originally was going to have a Biblical name with an Arapaho middle name but everybody pretty much beat me up for not giving him the family name.

My first daughter, whom I found out wasn't biologically mine, her first name is Arabic in origin and her middle name is from the Cheyenne language; I gave her both names.

The shit ain't hard to give your child a good, meaningful name. You just can't be so lazy that you name your child by throwing random letters together with a "cute" ending (i.e. "quan", "nisha", "tay/rontay" etc).

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Black people only race that link our names with crime smh
81AwbXwmz2L.jpg

This book had a whole section on white ppl naming their kids fuck shit

• Haha
Reactions: SeaSnake and Duwop
You know I just nkw remembered we had a Condoleezza rice working in the white house. I

Her name is and alteration of the Italian phrase "con dolcezza" which means "with sweetness", a musical term which indicates to the musician to play lightly.
Why didn't her parents spell it right then. That's ghetto shut right thurr. It's no different than naming a kid abseedee(abcd) or lamongelo(lemon Jello) or ladasha(la-a) and trying to pass that shit off.

Why didn't her parents spell it right then. That's ghetto shut right thurr. It's no different than naming a kid abseedee(abcd) or lamongelo(lemon Jello) or ladasha(la-a) and trying to pass that shit off.

interestingly enough, her parents gave her a name based in music, and when she was young she was hailed as a piano prodigy.

Y’all missing my point. I’m saying black people the only ones who say if my kid name is Jacquez over James he not gonna get a job or be locked up. And I’m not saying we the only ones who give our kids wild names

maybe... juuuuuuuuuust maybe...

they're right. You ever thought about that???

Coon shit to me at the end of the day. You feeling the names have no meaning ok cool. The whole thinking the kid is set up for failure is some bullshit tho. Like co-signing the name discrimination in the workplace. Then further to say the parents are prone to be aint shit is also fucked up. End of the day we all have opinions.

Reactions: Chicity
Few years ago, I got so bored I decided on a whim to just start googling the ignantest most ghetto sounding first names (male and female), followed by typical surnames like: Jones, Jenkins, Williams.

And I bullshit you not, that shit had like a 92% success rate.

Coon shit to me at the end of the day. You feeling the names have no meaning ok cool. The whole thinking the kid is set up for failure is some bullshit tho. Like co-signing the name discrimination in the workplace. Then further to say the parents are prone to be aint shit is also fucked up. End of the day we all have opinions.

You're too fuckin dense.

Coon shit is giving you child a fucked up ass name 'cause you're too lazy to put effort into selecting a good name for him or her. Coon shit is cosigning this lazy ass niggatry. And yes, I'm saying that niggas that are too fuckin lazy to give their children a decent name will 9 times out of 10 be some ain't shit ass parents, because what kind of a parent are you that it's too much trouble to name your child properly. Nah b, like I said, if you got a problem with "white" names, then give your child a solid African name, a Biblical name, or something or the sort. Don't be a lazy ass nigga and just throw some shit together and stick "avius" "tay" "neesha" or some other bullshit on the end of it.

You're too fuckin dense.

Coon shit is giving you child a fucked up ass name 'cause you're too lazy to put effort into selecting a good name for him or her. Coon shit is cosigning this lazy ass niggatry. And yes, I'm saying that niggas that are too fuckin lazy to give their children a decent name will 9 times out of 10 be some ain't shit ass parents, because what kind of a parent are you that it's too much trouble to name your child properly. Nah b, like I said, if you got a problem with "white" names, then give your child a solid African name, a Biblical name, or something or the sort. Don't be a lazy ass nigga and just throw some shit together and stick "avius" "tay" "neesha" or some other bullshit on the end of it.

think what you want injun joe. African Americans the only ones that use those suffixes and it’s easy to Id us. I view it as part of culture do we not make our own culture? It’s valid to me and folks that do it. My daughter name Arabic. I would like for us to have our own unique names. I dont feel shame when somebody says Jontae Smith I know that’s African American.

The same conversation is gonna be had whenever the topic comes up again Chief