Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who here eats chitlins?

Use to back in the day. And threw some hot sauce on that bih.

Shit was hittin! But I ain't fuckin with that shit like that no mo.

200.gif

The selenium in chitterlings might also reduce your risk of heart disease and asthma, as well as keep your immune system healthy. Adult men and women require 55 mcg of selenium each day, which makes chitterlings a smart choice for helping to meet your daily needs.

The selenium in chitterlings might also reduce your risk of heart disease and asthma, as well as keep your immune system healthy. Adult men and women require 55 mcg of selenium each day, which makes chitterlings a smart choice for helping to meet your daily needs.

OR... now, just hear me out... OR you could take a PILL... stay with me homie... and not have to eat a hog's dookey tubes to get that selenium.

Last edited:
That's nasty. I remember the 1st time my mom cooked them when I was 5 years old. Me and my younger sister was running all over the house from room to room trying to escape the smell. It smells exactly like hog pen. How can you eat that shit? You're litarraly eating shit. People soak them in bleach all day but the shit smell does fade away. Every time I see a thick chick I think to myself this how prolly eats chitlins and if I hook up with her Imma have to smell that shit. In fact chitlins are a deal breaker for me one time I accidently ate some rice that had chitlin juice on it. I spit it out immediatley. I was so mad I felt like punching somebody. My first instinct was to find the listerine.

One Thanksgiving I put some on my plate by accident not knowing what it was, I was about to sit down and eat, my aunt said I didn't know you liked chitterlings. Next thing you know that whole plate went in the garbage. She got mad as hell at me

OR... now, just hear me out... OR you could take a PILL... stay with me homie... and not have to eat a hog's dookey tubes to get that selenium.
Lol when I googled it that was the first thing that came out.

My personal opinion is its dog shit food for bottom feeders who carry diseases. Slaves were forced this as food, anybody after slavery eating this at will are disgusting fucks.

Last edited:
believe it or not, fuck naw

I know people that still be on that shit tho

Back