OPINION Who here eats chitlins?

SneakDZA

The New Ho King
Dec 23, 2017
What's the flavor like and how do you psych yourself up for it in spite of knowing what they're made from?

Overall is it worth it?

Did you used to eat them buy then stopped? If so, why?

For those that never ate them, what's your reasons?

One time my mother got nostalgic and cooked them on NYE and I threw up from the smell. I moved out shortly thereafter and never looked back.

My grandma made scrapple one time and that's the last time I ever trusted breakfast.

I fucks wit them, always liked them, had them a few weeks ago actually, and they have theyre own unique taste..hard to describe, lots of ppl put hot sauce or relish on them as well, i use relish, the smell when your cleaning them is stank yea but nowhere near as bad as ppl make it out to be, then when youre actually cooking them its not bad at all, however be warned they suck as leftovers, they aint made to be put in the fridge and ate later lol

I fucks wit them, always liked them, had them a few weeks ago actually, and they have theyre own unique taste..hard to describe, lots of ppl put hot sauce or relish on them as well, i use relish, the smell when your cleaning them is stank yea but nowhere near as bad as ppl make it out to be, then when youre actually cooking them its not bad at all, however be warned they suck as leftovers, they aint made to be put in the fridge and ate later lol
:scust:

My grandma made scrapple one time and that's the last time I ever trusted breakfast.

Relish? I never heard of that. That's a good way to take something nasty and just make it altogether unacceptable.

I get the hot sauce since that makes almost anything palatable but who was like... "You know what would make these pig intestines taste even better? Some old cucumbers pickled with sugar and vinegar."

What they taste like nigga

Ass

No lie

My granny was ths person in the family thay cooked them. Tried them ONE time when i was like 8. Never again. Be glad you never tried them. That may have been the last straw that sent me on this inevitable anti swine path.