Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You post any of your pieces?

Yea but I Only got two left. Kept my newest gun I got last year. M&P 40 and a 22 pistol.

Gave 3 away to some family members because they needed protection with how these white folks been acting.

I can’t front. That 40 is a single stack but damn that bitch so comfortable to carry.
Next month for my bday ima treat myself to a SIG or CZ.

Yea but I Only got two left. Kept my newest gun I got last year. M&P 40 and a 22 pistol.

Gave 3 away to some family members because they needed protection with how these white folks been acting.

I can’t front. That 40 is a single stack but damn that bitch so comfortable to carry.
Next month for my bday ima treat myself to a SIG or CZ.
I hope the guns you gave away you did the right paper work to get your name off of em

I got a .22 but my hands to big for that lil pea shooter

I've played with a few 22LR's and haven't found too much of an issue and I can palm a basketball with ease.

That said, .22WMR is becoming more of an interest because the length of the cart requires a wider grip that would feel a bit more solid in my hand. Rock Island Armory has a 1911-style 22wmr and, naturally, there's the PMR30 which I'm buying as soon as I can.

I've played with a few 22LR's and haven't found too much of an issue and I can palm a basketball with ease.

That said, .22WMR is becoming more of an interest because the length of the cart requires a wider grip that would feel a bit more solid in my hand. Rock Island Armory has a 1911-style 22wmr and, naturally, there's the PMR30 which I'm buying as soon as I can.
The one I have is a little revolver that may be why I don't care for it

I’m looking at the Ruger AR-556 MPR. It’s cheap and a good introduction to the AR world.

Any recommendations?
What's your price point? And make sure it's not a proprietary. Check out gun broker as well you can get more bang for your buck there. And cheap is not always good.

Back