Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm jus sayin basically anybody can walk in that mf & get a cannon no questions asked

there's gotta be a medium
In tn if you get caught with one you doing time. If a person purchase one for you they getting time as well. And I imagine if you a felon and purchase at a gun show I imagine them boys coming to holla at ya

what state are you in?

and private sales are private..............

what would be the difference in regulating a gun show when mofos already sell directly to each other all the time?

just seems like maybe the seller thought that you appeared trustworthy.........what's really wrong with that?

why ask for more laws to make it more difficult for a law abiding citizen?

I'm sayin there's gotta be a middle ground

private seller or gun shop could refuse to sell even if you legit

In tn if you get caught with one you doing time. If a person purchase one for you they getting time as well. And I imagine if you a felon and purchase at a gun show I imagine them boys coming to holla at ya

yea but that's after the fact

last time I went as we're leavin dude had sum ar pistols & was like "$350 no tax, no id/background check"

how the feds gon kno you got it from someone like that? lol

I'm sayin there's gotta be a middle ground

private seller or gun shop could refuse to sell even if you legit

what is really "middle ground" tho?

mofos with bad intentions gon find a way to buy a gun and use it for some bullshit anyway

any attempt to further restrict selling/buying only really affects law abiding citizens is my point

what is really "middle ground" tho?

mofos with bad intentions gon find a way to buy a gun and use it for some bullshit anyway

any attempt to further restrict selling/buying only really affects law abiding citizens is my point

lol idk

ion got all the answers, jus feel like it shouldn't be as easy to walk in a show & leave w/ a military arsenal as it is to get produce from walmart

Man I'd never do that. 1 I don't want to have to break everything down and lube everything up. 2 don't want to have to worry about rust or shitty mag springs.

Back