Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who getting a Steam Deck

I'll find the link I used to the site I got mine from and post it tomorrow. It was a reddit link. Almost everything I've needed help with or wanted to dl I found through post on there. Those mfs be having everything

did more searching and I may have to drop the VITA emulation for the time being since the team doing it taking they time. Not like I don't own a VITA anyway. I just wanted to replace it.

got the PS3 emulator working which makes me wonder why the VITA one is so much harder to finish.

did more searching and I may have to drop the VITA emulation for the time being since the team doing it taking they time. Not like I don't own a VITA anyway. I just wanted to replace it.

got the PS3 emulator working which makes me wonder why the VITA one is so much harder to finish.

Word. I couldn't even find the link that I used anymore. I'm using emudeck and it has something on there for the vita but it isn't activated like all the others. I guess that's why

Most of my roms coming from Vimms lair. too many other sites filled with spam and junk for me to use.

once I get my childhood games back, I have little reason to ask for more tho. Too many eumulators haven't been around long enough to get some games up to 100%. at this point its best to hold on to any device that less than 10 years old.

Had the 512GB version since February: for all of the video games media hyping it up like it's the best thing since sliced bread, a lot of them conveniently neglected to mention that the battery life is awful and the WiFi connection is sketchy af. It's a good system that's great for anyone wanting to play PC games without the hassle of needing a gaming PC, but there's some definite flaws in it that the gaming media were/are happy to gloss over

Had the 512GB version since February: for all of the video games media hyping it up like it's the best thing since sliced bread, a lot of them conveniently neglected to mention that the battery life is awful and the WiFi connection is sketchy af. It's a good system that's great for anyone wanting to play PC games without the hassle of needing a gaming PC, but there's some definite flaws in it that the gaming media were/are happy to gloss over
Graphics hungry triple A titles use alot of power on modern PCs. Even with a much smaller screen to use, you shouldnt have expected a long battery life without sacrifices. Drop the settings down to what the switch use in handheld mode and youll see the difference.

Any of yall changed your bootscreens?

its a lot of dope custom ones out there, I just can never decide wtf i wanna change my shit too

here go some dope once Ive seen

(Personal favorite)

(Might grab this one)

Supposedly real easy to change once you find one you like. I know its people on reddit who be taking request for making them too.

I have experience in Adobe After effects but i havent had access to it in years. If i can get my hands on it i might start making my own

I'm fickle. I could mod it to hell and back and never be satisfied. zero reason to go out of my way to make a intro if I'm just going to change it in a week.

I did download some of the point shop ones since you can set them to random on boot.

Naw, I ain't touched it yet.

I'm got Steam on my computer and that's cool enough. That docking station may have me thinking twice.

Is the 1tb for the steamdeck overkill? Or would it be good with the 512?
With the amount of sales Steam have you'll no doubt start running out of space sooner than you'd like. Deffo get the largest capacity you can get and then you can worry about a memory card later on
Is the oled the best one to get?
The reviews that are out there say the OLED version's the best. Just going off experience with the original PS Vita with the OLED screen - the colours will pop much more than the LCD

Is the 1tb for the steamdeck overkill? Or would it be good with the 512?
It depends on the type or games u gonna be playing on it honestly. If you going for the big triple A titles and games like COD, Battlefield etc then definitely get that 1tb. Keep in mind you can also buy a SD card to put in it but it does cause longer loading times when u use a SD. I got the 512 and then got me a SD card but If I could do it all over again then I'd just get a 1tb. The reason I went with 512 is cus I wasn't sure if the system was gone be any good since it was new, plus a lot of the PC games I get are small indie games. No big shit really

Also if you jumping in the game now u might as well get the OLED since its out and is better. I'm just not updating cause I know that in like 2-3 years they probably gone drop that steam deck 2

Back