Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who getting a Steam Deck

BrotherZ

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my reservation due to not having the money when it was ready but I want the bigger hard drive for it anyway.

I'm still playing around with it ill figure out how to record my game footage tomorrow

Only thing is its got some games that aren't compatible with it yet. They aren't ruled out or anything they just gotta be updated to run it or w/e.

I got so many games that would be better as portables its not even funny. MegaMan X collection, Disgaea 5 , Stardew Valey, Dungeons and Dragons, etc.

I get folks want this for pc/console level gaming on the go but I just want my GBA days with a bigger collection. plus its so many emulators I can get that will keep me from touching the switch. Only I have a switch is cause its great for when me and the wife want to chill in a fun way.

I got so many games that would be better as portables its not even funny. MegaMan X collection, Disgaea 5 , Stardew Valey, Dungeons and Dragons, etc.

I get folks want this for pc/console level gaming on the go but I just want my GBA days with a bigger collection. plus its so many emulators I can get that will keep me from touching the switch. Only I have a switch is cause its great for when me and the wife want to chill in a fun way.

Stardew valley my shit! my main reason for copping is cause I like survival/building games and PC has some of the best that aint on cconsole. Now I can finally play them.

And yea man they got the desktop set up already for you to start getting emulators and shit it came with a torrenting program already on the desktop and this store where you can download certain shit to modify games to work on there

Naw my steam games are for PC, dont need another console when I have a PS5.

Don't get me wrong, it's interesting indeed, but both my PC and primary laptop are just flat out more powerful. If I really wanted to play on the go, I'd rather do it from my laptop.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, it's interesting indeed, but both my PC and primary laptop are just flat out more powerful. If I really wanted to play on the go, I'd rather do it from my laptop.

You say that but last gaming laptop I had, which was more powerful than the PS3 at the time, got tossed in the trash when its componets gave out. Some games don't even need that much power to even run. My current rig ran Cyberpunk day 1 with barely a hiccup but I'm still on games like Terraria and skyrim.

You say that but last gaming laptop I had, which was more powerful than the PS3 at the time, got tossed in the trash when its componets gave out. Some games don't even need that much power to even run. My current rig ran Cyberpunk day 1 with barely a hiccup but I'm still on games like Terraria and skyrim.

Mine does double-duty as my business laptop 'cause I needed something that could handle running multiple virtual machines and could be expanded to at least 32GB of RAM, so even if we get to a point where games choke the Geforce GTX1650 GPU it's still very useful for my business and older games.

I had a gaming laptop once but the graphics which was a 7970m died within a year and I decided no more gaming laptops.

Gaming laptops have came along way since 2013 though.

I had a gaming laptop once but the graphics which was a 7970m died within a year and I decided no more gaming laptops.

Gaming laptops have came along way since 2013 though.

This is why I stopped wanting a gaming laptop or PC and went right to the steam deck. Both my homeboys have gaming PCs and I watched those mfs spend months putting money into building them only for them to have to replace shit or just have issues to the point where they don't even play em no more.

Now they've both ordered steam decks.

This is why I stopped wanting a gaming laptop or PC and went right to the steam deck. Both my homeboys have gaming PCs and I watched those mfs spend months putting money into building them only for them to have to replace shit or just have issues to the point where they don't even play em no more.

Now they've both ordered steam decks.

My gaming Laptop was back in college. Laptop componets werent easy to replace back then so I opted for a Desktop. I slowly upgraded the parts since my first desktop over the years to where I am now. I'll never go back to a gaming Laptop but the steam Deck feels like a nice go between when I just want something simple to play.

When you finally get an invite to buy a steam deck but your car needs new brakes
JitteryScaredGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

When you finally get an invite to buy a steam deck but your car needs new brakes
JitteryScaredGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

they done increased production speed so much that it dont even matter just pre-order again when u can and u wont have to wait

they announced yesterday that the pppl that were in Q4 are getting theres now towards the end of Q3 thats probably why they sent u an invite

they done increased production speed so much that it dont even matter just pre-order again when u can and u wont have to wait

they announced yesterday that the pppl that were in Q4 are getting theres now towards the end of Q3 thats probably why they sent u an invite
oh ok

finally got my deck. looking for a good site to get PS Vita BIOS to run the emulator but other than that it does everything else I want.

Before the Deck was announced, I was holding out for a Switch 2.0 and so glad I didn't. Steam library> switch .

finally got my deck. looking for a good site to get PS Vita BIOS to run the emulator but other than that it does everything else I want.

Before the Deck was announced, I was holding out for a Switch 2.0 and so glad I didn't. Steam library> switch .

I'll find the link I used to the site I got mine from and post it tomorrow. It was a reddit link. Almost everything I've needed help with or wanted to dl I found through post on there. Those mfs be having everything

Back