Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Caused Inflation? Angela Is at It Again

Knock_Twice

2 Words

Good Interview.

Angela is getting cooked again. Qualified Immunity topic

Who caused Inflation:
Folks told Biden that his Plan would cause the greatest inflation. Kamala could have stopped that shit. She moved her ass on to the next topic lol. She aint wanna unpack that topic in detaiis

"

Last edited:
I am curious to know what folks are saying about her 25k housing assistance proposal and the 6k childcare tax credit and her other proposals etc, how would that fair on the economy and will Congress even vote those things into law? Would that drive up the cost of supply with the addition of 3 million homes How far will that 25k even go and the 10k startup plan she has for businesses, will that get approved by congress

I know Trump don't even have a plan or anything, maybe that 20% tax on tariffs which would cause inflation, I don't think Congress will vote that shit in play, idk, but I am curious to see if Congress votes any of Kamala shit into action

I am curious to know what folks are saying about her 25k housing assistance proposal and the 6k childcare tax credit and her other proposals etc, how would that fair on the economy and will Congress even vote those things into law? Would that drive up the cost of supply with the addition of 3 million homes How far will that 25k even go and the 10k startup plan she has for businesses, will that get approved by congress

I know Trump don't even have a plan or anything, maybe that 20% tax on tariffs which would cause inflation, I don't think Congress will vote that shit in play, idk, but I am curious to see if Congress votes any of Kamala shit into action
Just off the top of my head

More people that buy homes, specifically new construction puts money back into the economy and employs people who will pay taxes on the money they earn

Win/win if you ask me

I've been looking to see if there are any set requirements for the 25k new homeowner plan but haven't yet

Just off the top of my head

More people that buy homes, specifically new construction puts money back into the economy and employs people who will pay taxes on the money they earn

Win/win if you ask me

illegal immigrants don't pay taxes; most contractors hire illegal immigrants to do work. The bulk of the work anyway.

Real shit If your views closely align with Byron Donald you might need a lil self reflection

What's up with the judgement? It's just an interview real shit

Some of the shit you live by a nigga can say the same about you? Who made you GOD to cast down how folks should view themselves, nigga you don't walk on water.

Yall need to stop that shit. Women do that judging shit, Let folks rock out how they wanna rock out.

Inflation isnt real. We can point fingers all day but there's no reason that inflation should be a thing. Companies are in control of their prices at all times and inflation happens when companies run their products at the minimal price for a few years and to get that money back to their investors they raise their prices across the board for every product that can be purchased by people.

With that said to say one person or persons are to blame for inflation is dummy talk and sadly theirs a lot of dummies running around and just looking at the apple as just a apple

What's up with the judgement? It's just an interview real shit

Some of the shit you live by a nigga can say the same about you? Who made you GOD to cast down how folks should view themselves, nigga you don't walk on water.

Yall need to stop that shit. Women do that judging shit, Let folks rock out how they wanna rock out.

Please stop with that often repeated cop out..

Nothing is just as its presented

everyone judges you can't move through life with out discernment .. well you can but ...

god is not here homey judgement from earthly human is more of more of consequence than judgement from god in this space you can be whoever you want to be... just as anyone else but stock will be taken 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back