Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Who Can Lead Hiphop?

That quote says “switch”…not die

We get it bro…you hate hip-hop…that’s cool and all but this shit ain’t goin’ nowhere

Talking about “it’ll be underground”…you mean like it was in its infancy…and in tha 90’s….annnd in tha early 2000’s…AND RIGHT NOW!!

I mean disco lasted for like 10-15 yrs or so…that fad came and went…we 50 yrs deep and niggaz still want it to fail lol

Hip-hop ain’t goin’ nowhere…sure they’ll be trends and sounds but anything you wanna hear as a hip-hop listener you will be able to find…just like always

Yeah well…it’s gonna take more than a few talking point tweets and guarantees from a nigga who hates hip-hop to make me believe that lol
You the nigga in the movies who doesn’t believe the main character when he warns them and then you get blown away later on lol

You the nigga in the movies who doesn’t believe the main character when he warns them and then you get blown away later on lol

And you tha nigga in tha movie that thinks they know what’s goin’ on tha whole time and then watches Verbal Kent limp off to become Kayser Soza

Ole “cuz I’m smarter than you Verbal” head ass nigga lol

I saw an older white guy listening to this in a pickup truck ,lol I wish my eyes were able to record that moment. I think people really underestimate how many different people from different racial backgrounds and age groups listen to HipHop on the low in their cars and headphones when they are working out etc.

Back