Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Can Draw?

Glock-19.jpg

Glock 19

Yo, who was the nigga that drew a comic book date of him smashing this chick that he was just cool with online??

Sketched this a few months back. This is my take on a caricature of them MAGA cacs you see in the south.

I wanted it to be as harmful and wetdog-ful as possible. Kinda like how they used to draw stupid ass Tar Baby and Sambo exaggerations of us.

Anyway I'll get around to digitally illustrating it eventually. If enough of y'all fuckin with my sketches I'll upload more.

I think I nailed it cept for the lips. These mfs dont be havin lips.

Ok so I was sitting around the crib bored like everyone else and looked up how to draw. Never drew anything like that outside stick figures but I’m bored and wanna try something. Tried Captain America. I fucked up the face and I’m taking a break for now but I’ll try and correct it and I’m not done but I think I did ok for doing it for the first time. I know I’ll get jokes though. It’s cool but I am looking for pointers

View attachment 265762
I gave up quick af with this lol

Sketched this a few months back. This is my take on a caricature of them MAGA cacs you see in the south.

I wanted it to be as harmful and wetdog-ful as possible. Kinda like how they used to draw stupid ass Tar Baby and Sambo exaggerations of us.

Anyway I'll get around to digitally illustrating it eventually. If enough of y'all fuckin with my sketches I'll upload more.
View attachment 300524

I think I nailed it cept for the lips. These mfs dont be havin lips.

Up late....high af. Creating some disrespectful fly shit. WIP TBT.jpg

People that can draw amaze me because it's one of those things I can't do for shit. Like I have images in my head that are clear, but what I put on paper is the equivalent of a 4 y/o trying to spell out hard words. When thought printers come out though, I'm gonna kill the game.

People that can draw amaze me because it's one of those things I can't do for shit. Like I have images in my head that are clear, but what I put on paper is the equivalent of a 4 y/o trying to spell out hard words. When thought printers come out though, I'm gonna kill the game.

Shapes man. Its like the first time time Neo sees the code in Matrix all around him.

Everything is just...shapes. Some lines are curved, some lines are straight. But together, simple shapes just mix and mingle to create more complex shapes.

If I told you mfs how much I erased when creating a piece. You'd prolly dare to pick up a pencil too.

Back