Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Can Draw?

I ain't as dope as Nuri. That mf is a monster. But drawing's kinda my thing as a hobby.

I've cooled off a bit on it in recent mos but I'll post some'n in this thread as the day goes on.

Last edited:
I ain't as dope as Nuri. That mf is a monster. But drawing's kinda my thing as a hobby.

I've cooled off a bit on it in recent mo but I'll post some'n in this thread as the day goes on.

The pic of Nala I drew for Kandy's thread last year was the first time I had picked up the pencil in years. I keep art supplies with me in my laptop bag in the event I decide to use 'em, but it almost never happens.

In contrast, before I got married I was always either drawing with pencil or creating on my PC.

The pic of Nala I drew for Kandy's thread last year was the first time I had picked up the pencil in years. I keep art supplies with me in my laptop bag in the event I decide to use 'em, but it almost never happens.

In contrast, before I got married I was always either drawing with pencil or creating on my PC.

Yeah exactly. I'm the same way.

I thought enough of this sketch to digitally ink and color it.

Idk why the first pic is sideways. But I'm posting from mobile. Maybe I'll edit later.

f01d4974473805.5c312dbab7594.jpg

64d7aa74473805.5c312dba7e7d8.png

28624a74473805.5c31305f6b71e.png

2d754e74473805.5c312dba7ec7e.png

Yoo thats dope

You're self taught? How long have you been drawing?

Appreciated chief. Began taking it serious around 2015.

I guess I'm self-taught in the sense that I never took any paid art courses or lessons. But I won't pretend like I have some natural gifts. I just watch plenty of YouTube drawing & Adobe Illustrator tutorials and failed enough until I started to get it right.

@stomp
Appreciated chief. Began taking it serious around 2015.

I guess I'm self-taught in the sense that I never took any paid art courses or lessons. But I won't pretend like I have some natural gifts. I just watch plenty of YouTube drawing & Adobe Illustrator tutorials and failed enough until I started to get it right.
Send me them tutorials my g

This is an ill thread. My son is 10 and he literally spends maybe 70% of his free time in his room drawing. I've got a box filled with all his old notebooks from when he was 5 and up. You can see the progression of him getting better and better. I pull them shits out anytime he tries something new and isn't very good at it and wants to quit. Lol.

I be like 'Bruh, look how much better you've gotten at drawing! You gotta practice. It's rare that you are good at stuff right away!'.

Nigga created a whole team of tough guys the other day and called me in his room like 'I call this team EMI. Elite Mercenary Individuals.'. It was basically the A-Team, but those were driving a tank instead of a van. Lol.

Last edited:
Back