Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are your 2023 Coon of the year Winner: Coon Cops who killed Tyre Nichols

Fuck off Jocelyn

It was nasty work when @TTBF literally try to diminish my money

It was nasty work when he encouraged a white poster to "keep his foot on my neck"

I don't remember you policing him

He told a white person to "keep his foot on ur neck." ?

:scust:

Damn bruh. Wow. smh. No words.

It’s funny when people like these racially confused tragic mulattos (and people of their ilk) refer to an incident like this as “black culture”…..

But they would NEVER describe a horrendous incident like this as “white culture”….

SMH

Last edited:
It's cookin.. but if you're talking about @SneakDZA and HellCzar i wouldn't sweat it. You have to consider the source. Again, The Usual Suspects always checkmark the same boxes. They're from some obscure place not known for its black culture and/or they're always Tethered to some agenda other than black empowerment. They go to war with people like myself and you because they need to justify their We Are the World mentalities. Their paths in life watered down their views, opposed to our black first mentalities. We have those mentalities because our issues haven't been solved yet so we'll be damned if we start caping for others issues. Its that simple

Im from Oakland, you from Philly. Real places rich in black culture. Plenty of black influence. For the most part we stand for black empowerment, despite our sometimes off putting rhetoric.....

Sneak is from one of those all white states, i always forget, Iowa Idaho Nebraska, Dakota.. 1 of them shits. He's 35+ years old and tried to bring the lgbt liberals pronouns agenda to this forum full of his peers. Why? The answer is because white culture has more influence over his life than Black culture does. A Fact. He didn't put "reparations now" in his bio, or anything that benefits his group. He put "he/him" in his bio. Thats exactly what They want him to do. He's safe. Nigga can't tell me SHIT ABOUT SHIT. He can get his cowardly jabs off but his coon card is stamped

HellCzar is from where tf ever Virginia. He's in his 30s and has never left that state. He has a pro black side to him but he's LGBT and clearly sees the benefits of identifying with his sexuality before his race. On the fence. Tethered to another group with a different agenda. That makes him a coon. Can't tell me shit even though he's litterally obsessed with doing it

/rant

You prentended to be another man because you thought he was attractive to get bitches you never got. Race ain’t never gonna meet you in person you lame ass no job having nigga. Don’t even do shit for the community. Bitch ass

uh. Not really imo.

I dont kno the backstory to nunn of this. I hate that nigga @SeaSnake like fr fr. But he has legit mental health issues and this all this shit feeds his soul. So tbh i dont want no smoke w him.

But i found what @Disanthrope posted funny af.

I wanted seasnake to read it, jus cuz lol.

Bro you’re the guy who hangs with rapists. Nobody takes you serious

It's cookin.. but if you're talking about @SneakDZA and HellCzar i wouldn't sweat it. You have to consider the source. Again, The Usual Suspects always checkmark the same boxes. They're from some obscure place not known for its black culture and/or they're always Tethered to some agenda other than black empowerment. They go to war with people like myself and you because they need to justify their We Are the World mentalities. Their paths in life watered down their views, opposed to our black first mentalities. We have those mentalities because our issues haven't been solved yet so we'll be damned if we start caping for others issues. Its that simple

Im from Oakland, you from Philly. Real places rich in black culture. Plenty of black influence. For the most part we stand for black empowerment, despite our sometimes off putting rhetoric.....

Sneak is from one of those all white states, i always forget, Iowa Idaho Nebraska, Dakota.. 1 of them shits. He's 35+ years old and tried to bring the lgbt liberals pronouns agenda to this forum full of his peers. Why? The answer is because white culture has more influence over his life than Black culture does. A Fact. He didn't put "reparations now" in his bio, or anything that benefits his group. He put "he/him" in his bio. Thats exactly what They want him to do. He's safe. Nigga can't tell me SHIT ABOUT SHIT. He can get his cowardly jabs off but his coon card is stamped

HellCzar is from where tf ever Virginia. He's in his 30s and has never left that state. He has a pro black side to him but he's LGBT and clearly sees the benefits of identifying with his sexuality before his race. On the fence. Tethered to another group with a different agenda. That makes him a coon. Can't tell me shit even though he's litterally obsessed with doing it

/rant

@Royal you had to speak for this migga cuz he couldn’t himself and he supposed to be a man. A lot of y’all don’t read or learn shit just openly stupid and retarded. Half y’all nigga support sex crimes and chase off women but I’m the one with mental issues? Not the sex offender defenders though.

Aite man it’s time to chill and wrap this shit up
It’s been months …. The man got u on ignore
Basically wishing/ joking bout death on a nigga cuz of a unilateral message board row is nasty work

It’s 2024 Year of the reset

He a bitch man that’s what he do. Don’t do shit but talk shit and dickride.

What you do besides say free R Kelly and bitch about how niggas can’t be saved.
If that’s all you can name, I’m not the issue.

You one of them them niggas only want to scream and point out negative shit like Dwights di to undermine black people.

Folks, this mindset holds our community back.

No matter what’s said, it will always come back to “but he said free rkelly”. And other dumb asses will jump right on it.

Who’s the coon again?

Last edited:
If that’s all you can name, I’m not the issue.

You one of them them niggas only want to scream and point out negative shit like Dwights di to undermine black people.

Folks, this mindset holds our community back.

No matter what’s said, it will always come back to “but he said free rkelly”. And other dumb asses will jump right on it.

Who’s the coon again?

You still the coon lol I actually like black people that includes black women. You damn near pro abuser. If you say free a sex offender that’s what you about. Too old not to know this bitch.

You still the coon lol I actually like black people that includes black women. You damn near pro abuser. If you say free a sex offender that’s what you about. Too old not to know this bitch.
Nigga you like poor black people.

If Abw was the movie life you’d be the black guy snitching on prisoners.

You like black women because you want to be one. Wong fu ass bitch.

hating ass bitch. I’m surprised you not bragging on winning rupaul awards. Probably got on panties backwards now. Butch dike girlie girl.

Free rkelly.

free Tory lanez

All your fat friendly ass wants is free fat shit like deep fried Oreos

hating ass bitch. I’m surprised you not bragging on winning rupaul awards. Probably got on panties backwards now. Butch dike girlie girl.

Free rkelly.

free Tory lanez

michael-irvin-laugh.gif

lol idk whut is funnier. The fact that you typed all this, or the fact that u typed it 4am....but im typing this at 6:30am so wtf.

Bruh idk why u keep giving that nigga life. He loves the drama n the back n forth.

Free rkelly.

free Tory lanez

Bruh I’m 215 lbs. you almost lost your legs last year and you won’t be around for another 20. Maybe when you can feel your toes again you would have a leg to stand on. Maybe with the short time you got left you can get your kids to love you.

michael-irvin-laugh.gif

lol idk whut is funnier. The fact that you typed all this, or the fact that u typed it 4am....but im typing this at 6:30am so wtf.

Bruh idk why u keep giving that nigga life. He loves the drama n the back n forth.

Get off my dick Marc

Bruh I’m 215 lbs. you almost lost your legs last year and you won’t be around for another 20. Maybe when you can feel your toes again you would have a leg to stand on. Maybe with the short time you got left you can get your kids to love you.
nigga you the weekend dad to your own seed. You get used Father’s Day gifts with coffee stains in them. Mad cuz you was third pick for the father daughter dance. Stop trying to be the mom cuz you got titties. Ya faggot. She don’t love you. None of them do.

Just lick a wall socket already, your hopeless.

nigga you the weekend dad to your own seed. You get used Father’s Day gifts with coffee stains in them. Mad cuz you was third pick for the father daughter dance. Stop trying to be the mom cuz you got titties. Ya faggot. She don’t love you. None of them do.

200w.gif

LMAO. Oh my fuck lol.

How you kno homie got titties tho? lol

If u got titties hellczar, that aint no biggie my g.

You jus need to eat better, do alil cardio n hit the bench press couple times a week.

Lemme kno if u need any advice lil homie. I can send u a few links. You like my son lil nigga. I got u.

You prolly never step foot in a gym irl. Its prolly best to get a trainer, lil nigga.

lol you mad cuz my kid made me a mug. What your kids get you? Been mad about that for 5 years. Lame ass old nigga.

Back