Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are your 2023 Coon of the year Winner: Coon Cops who killed Tyre Nichols

Ok. So thats a no. Cool.
damn so if I said yea y’all wouldn’t f with me? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So we voting as a group? So you would vote for Biden again or are you not voting? I was jn the democrat thread saying get trump out of office……but niggas seemed to forget that. But they use me saying Trump 2024 as the standard. 😂🤣

Can’t listen to emotionally unstable niggas bruh. Them niggas don’t care about history until they can try to use it to shit on someone.

Just saying bruh,

Look at the thread title.
Niggas called me in here for defending black men. I’m giving the people what they want, now niggas mad?😂🤣😂🤣

So we voting as a group? So you would vote for Biden again or are you not voting? I was jn the democrat thread saying get trump out of office……but niggas seemed to forget that. But they use me saying Trump 2024 as the standard. 😂🤣

Can’t listen to emotionally unstable niggas bruh. Them niggas don’t care about history until they can try to use it to shit on someone.

Just saying bruh,

Niggas called me in here for defending black men. I’m giving the people what they want, now niggas mad?😂🤣😂🤣

Bruh. I dont read 95% of the shit that gets posted on this board. idk wtf u r talking about.

I asked if u were down w trump or not.

You have not answered, so i assume thats a no.

Bruh. I dont read 95% of the shit that gets posted on this board. idk wtf u r talking about.

I asked if u were down w trump or not.

You have not answered, so i assume thats a no.
Well thank you for not assuming that meant yes cuz I didnt say no

Just saying bruh,

1703741363526.gif 1703741403834.gif

Do coons go to heaven?

Oh sweet jesus lol lol real tears rn

giphy.gif

Aite man it’s time to chill and wrap this shit up
It’s been months …. The man got u on ignore
Basically wishing/ joking bout death on a nigga cuz of a unilateral message board row is nasty work

It’s 2024 Year of the reset
Fuck off Jocelyn

It was nasty work when @TTBF literally try to diminish my money

It was nasty work when he encouraged a white poster to "keep his foot on my neck"

I don't remember you policing him

Fuck off Jocelyn

It was nasty work when @TTBF literally try to diminish my money

It was nasty work when he encouraged a white poster to "keep his foot on my neck"

I don't remember you policing him
I ain’t got time or the energy to be going back and forth w niggas

I saw some shit that wasn’t cool I let u know bout it this should end this part of the convo

I ain’t got time or the energy to be going back and forth w niggas

I saw some shit that wasn’t cool I let u know bout it this should end this part of the convo
Stop trying to tell people how to react to disrespect

Im not like y'all. I don't turn the other cheek like most of your race is conditioned to do. That's why you still vote Democrat, because you don't stand up to being disrespected. Now they pretty much depend on the fact they can piss on you and tell you it's raining because y'all still carry that slave mentality, like ive been saying. @TTBF went out of his way to make me his enemy, I'm not built to turn the other cheek like y'all. I'm not letting some physically and mentally broken Guyanese Canadian coon say shit to me. He started it, im finishing it..or not

Last edited:
Back